Cookeville vs Cumberland Cty

disgustedfan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this will be an exciting game! Cumberland Cty has nothing to lose, they will put it all on the line. They will pull out every play and scheme to confuse and trick the Cavs!

Cookeville must stay within their game even if they get down early. The crowd will be electric and loud.

If Cookeville continues to improve and get better it should be a comfortable Cookeville win. Yet if they slack off and open the door-the Jets will sieze the opportunity and shock the region!!!!

How bad do the Cavs seniors want it? Will Ledford, Toline, Turner, Tribble, Paxton,

Wall, Lack, Langford come out and take control of the game and put a capstone on their 4 years together as teammates? Or will the young guns from Crossville take the fight to them and score an upset?

I believe the Cavs have the talent to defeat the Jets-the question is "will that talent show up Friday night?"

I expect the Cavs to come out strong in the first half. but they seem to slack at the beginning of the second half.  If they can control the ball in the second half, they should come out on top and win the region title. 

Cavs:27

Jets: 14

825376625[/snapback]

You saw the antioch game. They have to come out better in the second half.