Loudon

Pantherhater

Ive seen loudon play tough w/ tough teams like fulton AE AC and these teams are real good. fulton being defendin state champs(22 13) loudon could have brought that one home i dont know what happend. AE bein the number 1 team in the state(21 0) loudon played a bad 1st half but got it together and played really good second half. Ac always bein a big team(30 14) and loudon never has had any size and they play a almost perfect game untill the the 4th so right now loudon could be atleast 4 and 3 not 1 and 6 now for me to get to the lc hype yes they did win there first 4 games and yes loudon lost there first 6 loudon took home a win firday and lc lost again. ive heard lc ppl talkin about bring home the banner this year already and i think it will be a game to watch both teams have the skills to be top state teams but always seem to come up short so tell me your ideals about loudon lc and the battle of the bridge

Edited by Pantherhater

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen both LC and Loudon play this year. Its looks like LC has hit a plateau...not getting better or worse and it looks like Loudon is improving from their tough start. Even if Loudon was 9-0 and LC was 0-9 or vice versa both teams would still play like all-americans just because it is good county rivalry. So I look for the game to be decided by a touchdown or less. Both teams have very talented players.

well ive been hearin ppl say what they think about loudons coachin staff but wont say it out loud so here u can say what u want. my say is ppl have been sayin coach harig needs to go and i say no he is like a father to those kids he is there for them no matter what he needs to stay, i have a question for the wide recivers coach why is that number 9 kid in there ive saw like 10 passes throwen to him and he has only caught one and it was for a td yes hes very fast but ur tellin me there isnt any body else that can catch better if thats true then do some catchin drills in the off season,i know for a fact that jesse henry can catch better then #9 give him some catches its his sr year and he caught that curl in one game w/ like 2 min left to get in fieldgoal range even tho it was blocked. hats off to coach brown im glad u put in the bunch set its a good offence. and now u have 2 qb's lyle and fritts both very and i mean very good lyle can run and throw but fritts has the better arm. coaches plz remeber that hawkins isnt the only runnin back u got charile hampton thet freshmen w/e his name is and dixon and packett and now josh mcqueen. well thats my say whats urs

Loudon is definately getting better. But they better keep their head on straight. I'm glad they got a win on Friday, needed it. But it was Scott County. I talked to a Scott County fan who said that Scott County wasn't that good. They also said that they were shocked that Loudon hadn't won any games. It's true that Loudon has fell short a few times and they are a better team than there record shows. But they do need to be prepared on Friday night for the next 3 weeks, if so then maybe Loudon will finally get back into the play-offs. On a better note. offense is definately improving. Better play calling, better job carrying out the plays, better job moving the football. They need to work on that line. Loudon may have a small line, but they are still Redskins. Loudon has had plenty of small linemen who could get the job done. They need to give the QBs more time to throw the ball. They got the recievers, give the QB time to get them the ball. This year is not a year to build next years team, it's a year to get Loudon back into to the play-offs and give those Seniors something to talk be proud of. Redskins, don't let your seniors down, they don't get a next year. They also got a few runningback I would like to see get the ball. Cambell is the Freshman by the way. Hawkins did a better job running the ball, but you have to change it up, to keep a defense on its toes. I would like to see loudon put three backs in the backfield a use them all (not all the time). Yes get the recievers the ball. And yes that Henry boy has got some hands, he hadn't dropped a ball thats touched his hands this year as far as I know, that includes jamboree (because he has only gotten one catchable ball touch his hands all year). But on the same note, he needs to keep running, even if he don't think he will get the ball. This offense needs their line to step up, open holes for runners and give the QB time. As for Defense, that's one Goose Egg, but you are going to need a tougher front if you plan to get more. You guys have the sweep, pitch, and pass covered. Still need to work on the run up the middle. Line & Linebackers, bow up and smash some heads. "Redskins are Smashmouth Football!" size or no size. Sorry this is so long, just some built up tension :D

Get it done Redskins!

P.S. I do not think that the A.C. game was almost perfect. If it was up to this teams potential of "almost perfect" then the 4th wouldn't have mattered. This was a game Loudon let get away. They just fell apart in the 4th.

Loudon is definately getting better. But they better keep their head on straight. I'm glad they got a win on Friday, needed it. But it was Scott County. I talked to a Scott County fan who said that Scott County wasn't that good. They also said that they were shocked that Loudon hadn't won any games. It's true that Loudon has fell short a few times and they are a better team than there record shows. But they do need to be prepared on Friday night for the next 3 weeks, if so then maybe Loudon will finally get back into the play-offs. On a better note. offense is definately improving. Better play calling, better job carrying out the plays, better job moving the football. They need to work on that line. Loudon may have a small line, but they are still Redskins. Loudon has had plenty of small linemen who could get the job done. They need to give the QBs more time to throw the ball. They got the recievers, give the QB time to get them the ball. This year is not a year to build next years team, it's a year to get Loudon back into to the play-offs and give those Seniors something to talk be proud of. Redskins, don't let your seniors down, they don't get a next year. They also got a few runningback I would like to see get the ball. Cambell is the Freshman by the way. Hawkins did a better job running the ball, but you have to change it up, to keep a defense on its toes. I would like to see loudon put three backs in the backfield a use them all (not all the time). Yes get the recievers the ball. And yes that Henry boy has got some hands, he hadn't dropped a ball thats touched his hands this year as far as I know, that includes jamboree (because he has only gotten one catchable ball touch his hands all year). But on the same note, he needs to keep running, even if he don't think he will get the ball. This offense needs their line to step up, open holes for runners and give the QB time. As for Defense, that's one Goose Egg, but you are going to need a tougher front if you plan to get more. You guys have the sweep, pitch, and pass covered. Still need to work on the run up the middle. Line & Linebackers, bow up and smash some heads. "Redskins are Smashmouth Football!" size or no size. Sorry this is so long, just some built up tension  :D

Get it done Redskins!

P.S. I do not think that the A.C. game was almost perfect. If it was up to this teams potential of "almost perfect" then the 4th wouldn't have mattered. This was a game Loudon let get away. They just fell apart in the 4th.

825379421[/snapback]

oldschool i have a high respect for you because u know what the skins r able to do if they try and i do think they played almost perfect to ac but ac is a good team

Edited by Pantherhater

oldschool i have a high respect for you because u know what the skins r able to do if they try and i do think they played almost perfect to ac but ac is a good team

825380197[/snapback]

The respect is mutual. I have read some of your postings, and you know your as well. There is no problem with a difference of opinion. Keep up the posting.