2A playoffs

timbdp

west : Camden vs. Milan for the title game

east : i have no idea

825379375[/snapback]

Camden will have their work cut out for them considering they will PROBABLY have to beat Lewis County in the 1st round, Cheatham County in the 2nd, Huntingdon in the 3rd. Not saying they CAN'T do that just that out of all the teams mentioned, they will have the rockiest road. And your 2nd round and third round games would be on the road (unless you meet another region 6 team in the 2nd round).The wildcard here is McKenzie, although they had some burps, a team with that kind of offense is dangerous if they get on a roll (and a little lucky) in the playoffs. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if either Camden or Huntingdon meets them in the second round, depending on if they finish 3rd or 4th in the region.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden will have their work cut out for them considering they will PROBABLY have to beat Lewis County in the 1st round, Cheatham County in the 2nd, Huntingdon in the 3rd. Not saying they CAN'T do that just that out of all the teams mentioned, they will have the rockiest road. And your 2nd round and third round games would be on the road (unless you meet another region 6 team in the 2nd round).The wildcard here is McKenzie, although they had some burps, a team with that kind of offense is dangerous if they get on a roll (and a little lucky) in the playoffs. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if either Camden or Huntingdon meets them in the second round, depending on if they finish 3rd or 4th in the region.

825380884[/snapback]

Good point.

CBarkley, is there anyone else besides Cheatham in 5-2a that could possibly make a little run in the playoffs?

825380946[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. Is there anybody from Region 5 that can go deep into the playoffs? What about Lewis County? Don't hear much from 2-A football from that part of the state... Lipscomb, Alcoa, Tyner, and Goodpasture will always field good teams that year in and year out could make it to M'boro.

I was thinking the same thing.  Is there anybody from Region 5 that can go deep into the playoffs?  What about Lewis County?  Don't hear much from 2-A football from that part of the state...  Lipscomb, Alcoa, Tyner, and Goodpasture will always field good teams that year in and year out could make it to M'boro.

825381711[/snapback]

Fairview has a real good team this year. They should be able to go deep in to the playoffs. Everyone believes Cheatam Co. will be the star of region 5 but its funny cuz they lost more athletes than we did this year, and well we beat them by 2 touchdowns last year. So for real is Fairview ever going to get any recognition.

Those Lipscomb boys know what is being said just like we do over at Alcoa. I promise to you though, this is a different year and Lipscomb will not smash Alcoa like last year but when it came dow to it Lipscomb got smashed too. thumb

825380725[/snapback]

It may not be a smashing but LIpscomb if they play decent will win by at least 17 points

People, I'm telling you, watch out fo Huntingdon, Milan, Camden or Westview! Thats it! These are the 4 west teams that are fighting for the gold ball!

825382128[/snapback]

Warning guys: Watch out for the defending state champs and the 2 teams that have beaten them so far. Oh and get this, these top teams from the west are the teams from the west trying to get a champoinship. rcombs wins the award for the day!