Meigs Tigers

bigred_3

As an outsider looking in I was at the Rockwood game and i think if Meigs got out of the shotgun for some of their running plays or sent more than two receviers out on pass plays they could have kelp their defence off the field for awhile but Rockwood was the better team. I never saw any of the Meigs players hang their heads they hustled every play even when the game was out of reach to me thats a sign of a good team. Good luck for the rest of the season

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall are saying that Polk is a LOSING team!!!! :o  Look at Polks Win to Loss.  Tyner only beat them by 1 touchdown and Tyner is a really good team.  Polk is getting better and better each game.

825381624[/snapback]

Polk is obviously a good team, anyone thinking otherwise is just being silly. The point is, Meigs has to be also just to get beaten by 6 by them.

Yall are saying that Polk is a LOSING team!!!! :unsure:  Look at Polks Win to Loss.  Tyner only beat them by 1 touchdown and Tyner is a really good team.  Polk is getting better and better each game.

825381624[/snapback]

NO ONE THINKS POLK IS A LOSER; TYNER BEAT YOU ALL BY 6 AND MEIGS GOT BEAT BY YOU ALL BY 6. IT'S JUST THAT BIGRED COMES IN WITH AN ATTITUDE AND GETS EVERYBODY FIRED UP. WITH THE RECORD THEY HAVE MEIGS IS NOT A LOSER EITHER.

As an outsider looking in I was at the Rockwood game and i think if Meigs got out of the shotgun for some of their running plays or sent more than two receviers out on pass plays they could have kelp their defence off the field for awhile but Rockwood was the better team. I never saw any of the Meigs players hang their heads they hustled every play even when the game was out of reach to me thats a sign of a good team. Good luck for the rest of the season

825381446[/snapback]

why dont you expand on this comment--did you see the same game i saw --especially the 2nd half meigs sent at least four receivers out almost every play--thats all they did was try to throw since the running game was not effective--and as far as the shotgun i think that is one of the reasons that their running game has been so effective for the past 3 weeks--everyone i heard in the stands thought the shotgun was great ---what did the shotgun have to do with the lack of running game--it doesnt matter what formation you are in if you get beat up front and that is what happen in my point of view.

why dont you expand on this comment--did you see the same game i saw --especially the 2nd half meigs sent at least four receivers out almost every play--thats all they did was try to throw since the running game was not effective--and as far as the shotgun i think that is one of the reasons that their running game has been so effective for the past 3 weeks--everyone i heard in the stands thought the shotgun was great ---what did the shotgun have to do with the lack of running game--it doesnt matter what formation you are in if you get beat up front and that is what happen in my point of view.

825382330[/snapback]

Ok I've only seen Meigs Co play that one game. As far as running the shotgun to much on running plays it's a passing formation and Iknow after the first Meigs drive which they diden't throw the ball Rockwood brought up the D.Bs and only played man on man and that took away the running lanes and yes after the game was already out of hand in the 2nd half when Rockwood was in the prevent Meigs sent 4 or 5 receviers out. Like I said this was the only Meigs game I've seen this year being a Roane Co fan. I think it did not help u guys that Rockwood was coming off a very embarassing loss the week before. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Excuses, you thinbk yall will beat Tellico. It might be your last chance at a win this year.

825381410[/snapback]

Obvisously this dude has no respect for the Meigs Tigers sayin this might be the last game we have a chance to win? well i didnt know that the winner was already picked in football? I guess I'll look back in the rule book, maybe thats a new rule if a team is better than you then they already win! You must not know the game very well BIGRED any team can win its who ever wants it the most ! Well how bout them tigers last night 34-0 good win for the tigers! ESPECIALLY THOSE SHADY LINEMAN THAT BIGRED WAS TALKIN BOUT, they were opening up huge holes for Robbie Korn and when u do that, Robbie will have a huge night and he did. Great job by QB Tyler Roberts suckin it up after a back injury earlier in the week he had a great night! The tiger defense last night showed up especially MLB Charlie Mobriant what a STUD! #7 for tellico is a great ballplayer i think his last name was Ashe but he had a bunch of tackles good luck to yall in the rest of the season.

Edited by McTiger75

Excuses, you thinbk yall will beat Tellico. It might be your last chance at a win this year.

825381410[/snapback]

well how bout them tigers last night 34-0 good win for the tigers!, they were opening up huge holes for robbie korn and when u do that robbie korn will have a huge night and he did.great job by QB tyler roberts suckin it up after a back injury earlier in the week he had a great night! THe tiger defense last night showed up especially ML Charlie Mobriant what a STUD!

825384503[/snapback]

...Will they be ready for "The RamTrain"????