Chatt Central vs. RHEA..

DaBEARS2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make no mistake....this will be a heck of a game and it will be great to watch and i do agree that central is underrated and they do have the ability to will this game i cant wait till friday. GO POUNDERS!!!

825379806[/snapback]

UNDERRATED! They shouldn't even be mentioned in rankings. The Pounders will be lucky if they stay within 12 points of Rhea.

I believe Hayes and the Pounder defense are underrated .

They will shut down Rhea's ground attack.

Central will roll.

825378973[/snapback]

Central has no chance of stopping Rhea's ground attack.

Rhea will have close to 250 yards on the ground alone. Not including the 250 that they will get through the air.

central has every chance to win this game. and as alot of people have said this is a hard region to predict so i know no one can say rhea will win by no 30 points thats just stupid. someone said last week cleveland by 50 and they got beat so pull you head out you @$$ and make some realistic posts.

825378884[/snapback]

Here's a realistic post.

Rhea 27

Central 10

CEntral will not be able to play with Rhea County.

did they practice...hahaha....let me say to whoever it was that said "knowing central it wouldnt surprise me if they didnt" you dont know you butt from a hole in the ground man until you have played for Jones you dont know what your talking about. The way you find out if central practiced is to ask yourself if they were aloud to practice. central will practice every day that they can so in the future as long as jones and his crew is up there always know they are on the practice field every day that they can be it dont matter how well they are doing. they practiced everyday last year and they went further than any other public school in this area...they were good and they still praticed you better believe they will practice every day this year. i thyink its safe to say that you need to get you facts straight before you start making posts like that crap.

UNDERRATED! They shouldn't even be mentioned in rankings. The Pounders will be lucky if they stay within 12 points of Rhea.

825380346[/snapback]

Well MrPhats, looks to me like (from the score) the pounders played Rhea Co. a pretty good game. Wasn't a run away like a lot of people thought it would be.

It was a good game by both teams last night. Rhea County found a weakness in central's defense and took advantage of it all night. central found another athlete to put at qb, who shined, and just needed a little more time to pull it out. Those receivers were dropping balls left and right, or they may have still pulled it off. Why did Hambrick get kicked out? I thought the game was over after that point, but central rallied behind 8, and almost pulled it out. Good luck Rhea. and does central still have a chance to make the playoffs if they win out? If so, figure out what Rhea saw in that defense, find some receivers that can catch the ball, and get 8 ready, cause when hambrick comes back and plays running back or receiver, and defense, 8 is gonna lead you guys where you need to be. Get it right Pounders! Best of luck!