Landers or Rangers

mtngirl

Well, no beating around the bush or making excuses, Cloudland played a great game. I can't say much bad about anything in the game. I, also, seen some great things the Rangers improved on, which was long-distance passing from Zimmerman and a better secondary coverage from what I seen. As for the people that are still running their "cakehole", it is done and over and all you can say is Cloudland won, and good luck to both teams because.. guess what? The season still isn't over.

Congrats to both that had good sportmanship. Being respectful makes you look a whole lot better than running your mouth. Good luck to both teams in the rest of your seasons.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cloudland beat unaka all over the field. cloudland came out and ran the ball down there throat all night. unaka offence could not move the ball on the ground or the air. they must have forgotten that 7th ranked team in stoney creek because i did not see them at cloudland. anybody can look good when you play teams like kings acad. the score could've been worse cloudland kneeled on the 1 yard line at the end of the game. the streak lives on it's good to be a HIGHLANDER.

I don't understand how Unaka could have been ranked 7th. Just because a team is 7-0 doesn't necessarily mean that team is a state powerhouse. Strength of schedule and other things should be taken into consideration before giving the honor of a state ranking. The teams on down in the state are much better than around here, but they still rank one of our teams in the top ten.

The Landers made us proud last night! :lol: Thanks guys, you did good!!!!!!!!

I have this to say about the Unaka Rangers. I dont care what other posters say on this forum, but I guarantee you guys had us worried. And in previous years we werent. That should come as a high compliment to your ball club. I really dont say this to sound glib. That Zimmerman kid, and that Guinn kid are phenomenal. Keep up the momentum. The time may come when all of Carter County will come out and cheer you guys on to the state finals.

The landers won this, and I am tickled pink but Unaka is coming down the pike. :)

Edited by Maynardette

The Landers made us proud last night! B)  Thanks guys, you did good!!!!!!!!

I have this to say about the Unaka Rangers.  I dont care what other posters say on this forum, but I guarantee you guys had us worried.  And in previous years we werent.  That should come as a high compliment to your ball club.  I really dont say this to sound glib.  That Zimmerman kid, and that Guinn kid are phenomenal.  Keep up the momentum.  The time may come when all of Carter County will come out and cheer you guys on to the state finals. 

The landers won this, and I am tickled pink but Unaka is coming down the pike.  :)

825385194[/snapback]

Thanks Maynardette; I got to see your son and congratulate him on an outstanding game. He tried to help me find you for personal congratulations, but I spent so much time chasing Ruth Ann's grandson and that mean, little Savanna (isn't she just awful? :lol:) that I missed the opportunity. My apologies.

***footnote*** So I finally found Camarogirl to collect on that hotdog. You won't believe what she said. "They're cold." Seems that over a year ago she promised me a "cold hotdog and a warm coke;" and even The King will back me on this one.

The Landers made us proud last night! B)  Thanks guys, you did good!!!!!!!!

I have this to say about the Unaka Rangers.  I dont care what other posters say on this forum, but I guarantee you guys had us worried.  And in previous years we werent.  That should come as a high compliment to your ball club.  I really dont say this to sound glib.  That Zimmerman kid, and that Guinn kid are phenomenal.  Keep up the momentum.  The time may come when all of Carter County will come out and cheer you guys on to the state finals. 

The landers won this, and I am tickled pink but Unaka is coming down the pike.  :)

825385194[/snapback]

hehe thank u...yah that was all they could think about i think we got a big head....but i like that post all the others say is stuff thats putting us down and making us mad and that dose nuthing for our team....we all played hard and cloudland won thats that.........nd maby they will B) but i think our scedulel has nothing to do with how good we are or who we can beat were just rebulding ir right now......but ty 4 tha nice posts...... thumb

Thanks Maynardette; I got to see your son and congratulate him on an outstanding game.  He tried to help me find you for personal congratulations, but I spent so much time chasing Ruth Ann's grandson and that mean, little Savanna (isn't she just awful? :() that I missed the opportunity.  My apologies. 

***footnote*** So I finally found Camarogirl to collect on that hotdog. You won't believe what she said.  "They're cold."  Seems that over a year ago she promised me a "cold hotdog and a warm coke;" and even The King will back me on this one.

825385222[/snapback]

Thanks KRich, that was cool that you went to the trouble of talking to Toby! Jerry brags on him so much after ever game, and about all we can get out of him is... Ahhhhhhh I could have done better.

I love Camarogirl too, she is something else. We didnt hang around after the game because we had to heat 10,000 pizzas. :unsure:

Junior Varsity plays tomorrow night on Unaka's home turf. Our freshman son is on JV, so of course we wont miss it!!! You will recognize my husband because he has the best set of shouting lungs out there. Sometimes I have to calm him down !!

Good luck tomorrow night to both teams, but of course..............GO LANDERS!!