Richland and Waverly

OlineR5aa

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no expert, but I say Richland 21 Waverly 6. Both teams have lost already to Cheatham County and Fairview, with Waverly loosing by a wider margin, all be it not much wider. Richland is now 2 - 5 for the season while Waverly is 1-6 for the season. Of the 5 games that Richland has lost........they scored a total of 50 points, while of the 6 games that Waverly has lost.......they scored a total of 20. You also have to take into contention, that this is NOT the same Richland team that played Cheatham County and Fairview. They have had a taste of Region Victory and they are hungry for more. All negativity is gone, and this team has come together as a TEAM!!!! Each week, they are playing better and better. They want the playoffs and all I can say is.........GO RAIDERS GO!!!!

Hercules if both teams are not good and you do not like them. Stop posting on them and find someone else to bash. No one cares what you think. The Raiders are improving and making the playoffs this year would really help the program at Richland. A couple of years ago Fairview was the worst team in the region and they slipped into the playoffs one year and helped their program tremendously. Now Fairview is has a good shot at winning the region. Making the playoffs would be huge for Richland.

Hercules if both teams are not good and you do not like them.  Stop posting on them and find someone else to bash.  No one cares what you think. The Raiders are improving and making the playoffs this year would really help the program at Richland.  A couple of years ago Fairview was the worst team in the region and they slipped into the playoffs one year and helped their program tremendously.  Now Fairview is has a good shot at winning the region.  Making the playoffs would be huge for Richland.

825379553[/snapback]

reilly52, your a comedian mentioning richland and playoffs in the same sentence...Ill be laughing about that for a long time thanks buddy I needed that. thumb ...Did you really say that?

thumb LOL!!!!!!!!

Richland should win, we have had a solid week of practice everyday this week. We need to come out of the gate running and get a quick score against Waverly, then play well on defense like we have done for the past 2 weeks and keep them to a three and out and march downfeild agian. If this happens then Richland will have success all night 42-7.

However; if the Raiders do not play hard the first plays and the whole came then it might just been a closer margin and even a loss for Richland. But I belive that all of us are capable of doing so. :o

Richland should win, we have had a solid week of practice everyday this week. We need to come out of the gate running and get a quick score against Waverly, then play well on defense like we have done for the past 2 weeks and keep them to a three and out and march downfeild agian. If this happens then Richland will have success all night 42-7.

However; if the Raiders do not play hard the first plays and the whole came then it might just been a closer margin and even a loss for Richland. But I belive that all of us are capable of doing so. :o

825381565[/snapback]

well all that i am going to say is this is going to be a key game for both teams not just Richland or just Waverly both teams have had a bad season...so both teams are looking for a win..however yes if Richland comes out on fire and running on all cylinders then yes it will be an interresting game but just becouse Richland dose score 1 or possibly 2 times on waverly in the first half and waverly only scores 1 time dosent mean the tigers will give up...Richland is a good football team i will give them that...they just are missing a few key players just like waverly just missing a few key players either way Richland be ready becouse when we get there tomorrow be ready for the tigers becouse they want to go to playoffs just like yall do...bring "A" game and we will bring "A" game and good luck to you guys and may the better team win..good luck.. thumb