1.Southlake (Texas) Carroll (6-0) Vs 12. Denton (T

BigSneaky

Last time I checked, Coach T is a website for TENNESSEE High School sports.......I don't really give a crap about some high school football game in Texas.

I also don't really care if MBA or the University of Riverdale could hang with them either. Until some school from TENNESSEE actually plays either one of those teams, then I would hope that people would keep the focus on TENNESSEE High School sports!!!

If anybody chooses to continue with these posts, then I may have to give a play by play synopsis of New Hampshire A&M versus Montana Tech

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Last time I checked, Coach T is a website for TENNESSEE High School sports.......I don't really give a crap about some high school football game in Texas.

I also don't really care if MBA or the University of Riverdale could hang with them either.  Until some school from TENNESSEE actually plays either one of those teams, then I would hope that people would keep the focus on TENNESSEE High School sports!!!

If anybody chooses to continue with these posts, then I may have to give a play by play synopsis of New Hampshire A&M versus Montana Tech

825382155[/snapback]

relax, man. its not everyday that you get to see a high school football game on national tv

Oakland....good point, but I was more interested in the Miami vs. Louisville game.

Once again, I don't care about some teams from Texas unless some team from TN is playing them.

825382158[/snapback]

After the game was over I flipped over to Fox Sports Net, and Midland Lee was playing Odessa Permian, Permian is the main team from the movie Friday Night Lights for those who haven't seen it.

Midland Lee 44

Odessa Permian 7

Edited by Smoke20Scion

Renfro for Southlake is really good.  On another note...Brian Brohme has taken over for Louisville as a true freshman and they are leading the Hurricanes.

825381985[/snapback]

Just got home from the game. I'm a season ticket holder at Southlake Carroll. Renfro, if you didn't watch the game, is son of former Cowboy. We have Nate Newton's son currently on JV, as is the Coach, Todd Dodge's son. Renfro is a state hurdle champion, and averages a td every 2 catches.

Great game to see in person.

Southlake Carroll or Denton Ryan would kill any Tennessee team. Both QBs were amazing. Everything about these two schools is better than TN high school football. I would like to see some teams from TN running the complex offensive and defensive schemes that these teams run instead of the 250 out of 300 schools in TN that run a wing-t or some offense from the 1950s. There are exciting athletes to watch but the team offense and defense around here is boring. By the way did you guys see the Facilities of the two schools? It's a shame we cant get schools to give like that around here.

I give up.......

By the way, I've got a band wagon headed to Texas coming through ya'lls city if you want to hop on for a ride.

I never thought I would see the day that I regretted reading the latest posts on Coach T.

That "T" for Tennessee.....not Texas!!!!

Edited by catsfever

I give up.......

By the way, I've got a band wagon headed to Texas coming through ya'lls city if you want to hop on for a ride. 

I never thought I would see the day that I regretted reading the latest posts on Coach T.

That "T" for Tennessee.....not Texas!!!!

825382174[/snapback]

Hey, we can enjoy both. I live in Tx, and follow Southlake Carroll, but enjoy the talk here about TN teams and am always developing all-time records on your schools.

atalltexan I like that picture on your signature. Chase Daniels is the man and so is Renfro. Is Renfro getting any college offers he is fast but a little small eventhough he's only a junior. By the way I like your teams facilities. It's cool to hear that the Cowboys used them until they got their own indoor place.

Guest Oakland
Southlake Carroll or Denton Ryan would kill any Tennessee team. Both QBs were amazing. Everything about these two schools is better than TN high school football. I would like to see some teams from TN running the complex offensive and defensive schemes that these teams run instead of the 250 out of 300 schools in TN that run a wing-t or some offense from the 1950s. There are exciting athletes to watch but the team offense and defense around here is boring. By the way did you guys see the Facilities of the two schools? It's a shame we cant get schools to give like that around here.

825382172[/snapback]

well the tennessee cant compare with the big states as far as facilities go is because nobody has that kind of money in tennessee or otherwise you would see the facilities just as big and as impressive. if the wing-t or any run dominated offense is the best way for your team to win, why change it?

atalltexan I like that picture on your signature. Chase Daniels is the man and so is Renfro. Is Renfro getting any college offers he is fast but a little small eventhough he's only a junior. By the way I like your teams facilities. It's cool to hear that the Cowboys used them until they got their own indoor place.

825382178[/snapback]

No mention yet on Renfro as far as school. Still a Junior. Last year's top WR, McKay Jacobson, already a 3 yr starter, has been out 3 weeks, but team is loaded at WR. Coach Todd Dodge, former UT QB, has freshmen QB son on JV. School has 2 Freshmen teams and 2 JV squads, as great development area for Varsity program.

Guest Oakland
No mention yet on Renfro as far as school.  Still a Junior.  Last year's top WR, McKay Jacobson, already a 3 yr starter, has been out 3 weeks, but team is loaded at WR.  Coach Todd Dodge, former UT QB, has freshmen QB son on JV.  School has 2 Freshmen teams and 2 JV squads, as great development area for Varsity program.

825382183[/snapback]

2 freshmen teams and 2 jv teams? geez! a lot of schools struggle to just have one of each ;)