Unaka,s kind of news

pujo

In today's article there was a statement that was totally false. It stated that only a couple of this years Cloudland team saw playing time in last years game. This is probably what the Unaka people wants to hear, but in reality ,its the furthest thing from the truth. The truth of the fact is ,more than a couple of 8th graders saw playing time. Either this was an attempt to make Cloudland look bad or totally false imformation,who knows? The truth of the matter is, anyone that wanted to play in this game got their oppertunity, Basicly the whole team including the 8th graders.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In today's article there was a statement that was totally false. It stated that only a couple of this years Cloudland team saw playing time in last years game. This is probably what the Unaka people wants to hear, but in reality ,its the furthest thing from the truth. The truth of the fact is ,more than a couple of 8th graders saw playing time. Either this was an attempt to make Cloudland look bad or totally false imformation,who knows? The truth of the matter is, anyone that wanted to play in this game got their oppertunity, Basicly the whole team including the 8th graders.

825381267[/snapback]

:lol: Yeah, and then "SOME" - there is no denying - ALL saw...... B)

Last season's game and score spoke for themselves.

The complaint the Rangers coaches made were that the Highlanders, though while spot substituting, chose to keep their starters in throughout the game, with the exception of the last two possessions. Your brother admitted to that, pujo, and gave a very good explanation why (to keep his Linemen in shape for the playoff run, which unfortunately, didn't happen).

He also admitted "regret" that he let it get a little out of hand: i e, the punt return by Byrd with a fifty point lead, and the TD by Benfield after the Rangers were beaten down.

The other complaint was about dirty play. Acie was angry about one of the Highlanders rolling Travis Pasquale from behind, and twenty yards behind the play while Guinn was running his first touchdown.

It's easy to "play everybody" if you keep your starting linemen in; and of course, Christman was still blitzing deep into the second half. I saw the same film you did, pujo; but all this has been covered.

Cloudland had a great team. I was a fan in all and in their playoff appearances. They might beat Unaka 72-13 again. But you continue explaining away the unexplainable. Again, your brother has already given his opinions and (to me personally) his apologies; while you and my friend The King, continue to excuse and brag. But as to who played and for how long last season, none of it will matter in this game.

And for what it's worth, my Rangers have more than their hands full; but if they play to their ability they are a little better than this season's Highlanders team, and this, regardless of their respective schedules (another subject that has been covered, and thrown in Acie's face for two seasons now).

We have several people on here who never saw the game last season,or are blinded by what happened. Cloudland did nothing out of the way to make Unaka look bad,they were pretty good at that by themselves. As I recall, Unaka had kicked the ball out of bounds the whole first half, to start the second half ,Mark Byrd was deep for Cloudland, For some odd reason ,they kicked the ball to Byrd ,the rest is history. Dakota Benfield ran the ball one time in the second half. Now let me ask you a question,how many times has Unaka been up big this season and had their first team offence on the field in the second half. Unaka was the ones who showed terrible sportsmanship,Unaka,s band acted like complete idiots . Relatives of you,re head coach cursing our coach. You people were the ones in the wrong. We played several 8th graders and one of them scored on you,re butt. Grow up and quit crying. Our coaches would have been more than glad to run the clock straight through in the second half, thats what we had been doing for several years. Get a reality check,its not Cloudlands job to put in a bunch of 8th and 9th graders and let you guys score a bunch ,to make you look good. The coaches at Cloudland,s job was to prepare Cloudland. They got an A+.

One more thought, last years game and this article reminds me of each other. The ugly truth hit Unaka right square in the mouth twice.

whats the matter are all you landers scared?Scared you wont have anything for the 7-0 rangers on game night?the only games you have'nt lost horribly,in this year were puny schools like jellico and cosby.The only thing those other players were doing last year was screaming Go Mark!!,Go Dakota!!.You guys can run your mouths after were done stompin you stringy haired,goat lovin,no talent,cheating punks in the ground tomorrow night.RANGERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The article was wrong.

825381661[/snapback]

Sorry, pujo, I was only disgussing what the Ensors and yes, your Brother, Mike said about the game. As long as you're at Cloudland the infamous 2003 game will be alive and well on coacht.; of that we can all be sure.

But just because we disagree, doesn't mean I don't get to play catch with "Little Pujo" tomorrow night.

So lighten up, It'll be tough enough tomorrow just trying to stay warm, and dry. :o

Edited by krichunaka

whats the matter are all you landers scared?Scared you wont have anything for the 7-0 rangers on game night?the only games you have'nt lost horribly,in this year were puny schools like jellico and cosby.The only thing those other players were doing last year was screaming Go Mark!!,Go Dakota!!.You guys can run your mouths after were done stompin you stringy haired,goat lovin,no talent,cheating punks in the ground tomorrow night.RANGERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825381698[/snapback]

Oh the landers DO have something for the Rangers tomorrow night!! The games we HAVE lost this season were SOOOO not on your schedule! Still, the Rangers are pumped, and so are the Landers!

You are right about one thing: Last year and the Byrd and Dakota deal. Thats alright. That was last year. This is THIS YEAR! Two teams, two new teams, all new stuff. Lord have mercy people, I wish this living in the past thing would go away! The game is tomorrow night. Dress warm. :o

Oh the landers DO have something for the Rangers tomorrow night!!  The games we HAVE lost this season were SOOOO not on your schedule! Still, the Rangers are pumped, and so are the Landers!

You are right about one thing: Last year and the Byrd and Dakota deal.  Thats alright.  That was last year. This is THIS YEAR! Two teams, two new teams, all new stuff.  Lord have mercy people, I wish this living in the past thing would go away! The game is tomorrow night.  Dress warm.  :o

825381725[/snapback]

PERFECT, Maynardette. Thanks. :o I'm now rendered speechless.