has anyone heard what Unaka's got ?

Youngdogg

To reply to a few things here, yes some AA teams are more athletic than A but not all of them. Granted that HV is a very well-rounded team, Unaka is stout for a A team and give their competition a run for their money. And to redandwhite, you have to be a die-hard fan of someone we have beat because all your posts have said we won't repeat. I sense some jealousy.. rather we do or not we got the rings this year.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To reply to a few things here, yes some AA teams are more athletic than A but not all of them. Granted that HV is a very well-rounded team, Unaka is stout for a A team and give their competition a run for their money. And to redandwhite, you have to be a die-hard fan of someone we have beat because all your posts have said we won't repeat. I sense some jealousy.. rather we do or not we got the rings this year.

825384965[/snapback]

Well instead of saying I'm jealous why dont u make comments of the points I made and try to change my mind???? And i agree with what you said about classifactions just cause there AA or AAA doesnt automaticly mean the way more talented or way more athletic.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

Unaka lost to much talent off of last years state championship team to much talent to be replaced but with Ensor still at the helm and being named coach of the year they will only get better.Its tough losing Chambers and Collins those will be some pretty big shoes to fill not to mention losing another big part of your post play.

:D

Edited by pickup22

• 3 weeks later...
Unaka lost to much talent off of last years state championship team to much talent to be replaced but with Ensor still at the helm and being named coach of the year they will only get better.Its tough losing Chambers and Collins those will be some pretty big shoes to fill not to mention losing another big part of your post play.

:D

825386639[/snapback]

Well I hope their not counting on McCann on leading them to the State this year because from what I've heard and seen, he couldn't lead them to the bathroom. :lol:

Well I hope their not counting on McCann on leading them to the State this year because from what I've heard and seen, he couldn't lead them to the bathroom. :D

825412768[/snapback]

i think cline and holtsclaw are the two players on unaka's team everybody is goin to have to worry about this yr., tyler is a decent player, but he's not the best player unaka has....they will be good this yr. but no state championship...

i think cline and holtsclaw are the two players on unaka's team everybody is goin to have to worry about this yr., tyler is a decent player, but he's not the best player unaka has....they will be good this yr. but no state championship...

825412896[/snapback]

Holtsclaw's big but he's slow. He'll never make it an entire game. He lacks the drive that jones had. Sometime between now and when the season starts, someone is going to have to light a fire under holtsclaw to make him any good. Big does not necessarily mean better!!

hey hvworrior, did you get to witness the Unaka HV game at Milligan in the summer. HV won by 2. And Unaka didnt even have a big man (he was hurt), and plus you guys held the ball the last 5 minutes of the game. I also saw them play CSAS at camp in the middle of the summer. When they had Sophmores, with no experience playing at that kind of level, playing against them. And I do think CSAS are droppng down to single A next year, so the teams of Chatt-town better bring their A games.

825383676[/snapback]

now come, who is this tyler, yall played good in that milligan camp, and del was hobbled, but that was not the whole story either. HV went through just about all of their bench, their deep bench, you guys only put in 2, maybe 3 subs, and if your starters are in against our subs, your going to pull back close because yall are good, but come on man.

the best point on the thread though is that unaka is 1a .... yall have been talking about 2a and 3a schools .... if they hang with them, they got to be doing alright. get off them, that g-ball should give them a little respect, they've EARNED it