Weekly Carter County Top Five

coachh17

Krich, you better get your facts straight before you go accusing people of stuff.  I've only posted twice since football season and i use this name only.  I don't even know this storm55 but it ain't me.  I've went through this crap enough and I'm tired of it.  Everytime some idiot posts the people on here think its me.  You need to quit being a two-faced idiot and get your facts straight, because if somebody sucker punches me,  I'm gonna leavem layin on the ground.

825426744[/snapback]

Was only going by what you said, King; and in fact, I actually defended you; not only here, but personally with the mothers and the players involved. The alleged real "Storm55" said you had used his or her computer to post. If you didn't, and if you know who Storm55 is, then you and he or she will have to work that out. I've already gone to bat for you at Unaka, and told them that I didn't think you would stoop as low as the now-deleted post.

As to being an idioit; well, you're probably right; and I've been called much worse. ;) But two faced? Not at all. I'm just like you, King: what you see is exactly what you get. And also just like you, well, that's NOT MUCH.

But you don't want to be talking about leaving someone lying on the ground. Things like that upset the ownership; which might be what's gotten you suspended from here before. I know you; and to this point I still like you. But your friends are dwindling. Others probably won't be as tolerant.

Kim Richardson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter County is nestled in the mountains in Upper East Tennessee. It is bordered by Sullivan Co.(Kingsport and Bristol) and Washington Co.(Science Hill). Three AA teams: Elizabethton, Hampton, and Happy Valley and two A teams: Unaka and Cloudland all call beautiful Carter County home. All 5 teams are pretty good and the rivalries are very heated. Edited by coachh17

hey king, you don't know me now, but you will before this is over.  I will set you up to be humiliated.  I am the avenger of things you have said on here in the past.  Just let this be a lesson. :D

825428464[/snapback]

Storm, you're basically an idiot. Just keep posting and CoachT will zap you into next week. This board is no place for morons like you. Sure we give each other a hard time over our own teams but don't make it personal. You should know that You don't mess with a mama bears cub!!!! Not only will she be after your hide but so will all the other mama bears. :lol:

Carter County is nestled in the mountains in Upper East Tennessee. It is bordered by Sullivan Co.(Kingsport and Bristol) and Washington Co.(Science Hill). Three AA teams: Elizabethton, Hampton, and Happy Valley and two A teams: Unaka and Cloudland all call beautiful Carter County home. All 5 teams are pretty good and the rivalries are very heated.

825428339[/snapback]

Great Post 17; though you know I hate to admit it. ;)

Nightmare, We'll never forget the Blue Divils. I'm disappointed however, because I've heard that for some reason, the Hall of Fame game has been cancelled. Somebody let us know what's going on in Erwin.

And welcome back, Brutis. You're baby's a beautiful little one. But of course all the credit goes to mom. :lol:

Krich, i'm sorry for calling you an idiot and two-faced, I reacted out of anger because I thought you were accusing me of this crap. Storm55 will be delivered to the king shortly. As for dwindling friends, I don't know where you get this because I don't have but a hand full. Thats all I need. And I've had a few conversations with you, but dude you don't know me and I don't know you that well but you seem to be a good guy. So I'm sorry for the name-calling.

Great Post 17; though you know I hate to admit it. :ph34r:

Nightmare, We'll never forget the Blue Divils. I'm disappointed however, because I've heard that for some reason, the Hall of Fame game has been cancelled. Somebody let us know what's going on in Erwin.

According to some of the Lady Devils this morning. The Hall of Fame game will be Friday Nov. 19th. Lady Devils and Unaka will be playing. As well as boys I presume.

825430618[/snapback]

Thanks, nightmare; and I hope it happens. I've been getting conflicting stories lately. They're (the Lady Blue Devils) a great bunch of ladies. They're all so much fun to watch play and to talk with; smart, and very, very funny. They seem like such a close-knit bunch. Hope to see you there.

Now to get back on the subject anybody in there right minds in this county would be crazy not to have Unaka in the #1 spot not only are they the top team in the county they are one of the top teams in East Tennessee.This team will only get better.Tell me the last team in this county to make it to the state tournament in the past 5 years any of these teams or better yet to do it with all freshman juniors and sophmores.Kenneth Chambers has did one heck of a job putting the Unaka high schools girls basketball program on the map and has a loaded crop of talent and experience to get him back to where they were last year.Like I was saying this team will only get better.A 6'3 post player another 5'11 post player guards that can light you up from anywhere and depth to go along with it.And the best coach in East Tennessee to go along with that.Its a no brainer when it comes to who is number 1 out of all the county teams.Did Elizabethon make it last year?No Did North Green Cloudland Hampton Johnson County Unicoi Science Hill Dobyns Bennet Tennessee High Sullivan North Sullivan South Sullivan Central Daniel Boone make it?

No I dont believe so Unaka's girls will be problems for any team they step on the floor against this year post matchup guard matchup is unreal they have all the tools to being one of the best single A teams in the state this year.It will be exciting to see what they bring to the table this year and im sure there will be no let downs.

Edited by pickup22

OH BOY!

Yes indeed, the Lady Rangers will play Unicoi County's Ladies at 6:30 Friday. I think it will be Davy Crockett against the Coach English's men shortly thereafter.

This Ladies' match-up is between what could very well be the two premier teams in the area. Of coures coach17, and coaches corner will be quick to disagree; but again, judging who has who returning is the key determining factor.

Weaver, Sparks, Lingerfelt, Kerns, et al going against Osborne, Townsend, Roberson, Ensor and Ensor, Gouge, Taylor, Johnson, Allen.... yep, almost time to tip er off. Can hardly stand to wait. :lol:

Probably trying to ignore you. Mighty OSU going to lose it all aren't they. Clarett and others are  singing like songbirds. Several years probation on the way.

Brutus, are you going to be unbiased sportswriter this year.

825429148[/snapback]

OSU finally got caught. It happens EVERYWHERE. They were being way to conservative. They should hire Spurrier.

As for unbiased sportswriting....I can call it as I see it when I have time to get on here.

So without further ado....Unaka must be pre-season #1 after going to the State and returning everything. E-Town has a good team and a lot to prove. But until they go to the State they have to be behind Unaka in at least the Pre-season poll. Potential never made anyone a winner, it just looked good on paper. That is what I think of Elizabethton's team. Hopefully, they will do the pre-season conditioning that coachh17 has pushed for and reach their potential.

Until then they do look awful good on paper.