Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

If Alabama is so great why didnt they beat the BIG ORANGE. What are your answers for that one Roll Tide Boy Screw the Tide and the Whole State of Ala-bam-A

Back to Basketball Practice this week has went fairly well this weekend we are Traveling to Greeneville for a double scrimmage dont know teams yet will post asap.

Falcon Basketball 2004/2005

Edited by superfalconfan05

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has taken all week for that green paint to come off "HOW ABOUT THEM IRISH". Alex has a beautiful voice and can sing the Notre Dame Fight song on cue.

Next week is a big week 1. Girls jamboree @ North Tuesday 2. Boys Jamboree @ Central on Thursday 3. Classification comes out on Tuesday. I got a bad feeling we might be going south. I hope not, but just a feeling I got from a meeting in Knoxville yesterday.

bballfan04, we do all of our talking about Volunteer on one thread rather than several threads like the rest of you. If it bothers you that the thread gets long, you do not have to open this thread or read anything on it. In any event it seems to make more sense doing it our way, than opening a new thread for each game does. Like I say, if you do not like how we do things, then you do not have to bother with our thread. It won't hurt our feelings.