Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try Outs have went well the last two days. We had alot show up for the try outs and that is always good for the program. It shows a great intrest level in Volunteer Baketball. The team will be selected tonight and I will post names of all players who have made the team tommorow night.

Edited by superfalconfan05

Try Outs have went well the last two days. We had alot show up for the try outs and that is always good for the program. It shows a great intrest level in Volunteer Baketball. The team will be selected tonight and I will post names of all players who have made the team tommorow night.

825412631[/snapback]

Are making the cuts? Can you post all players who made the team?

Volfalcons... I just want to know your reasoning behind those stupid predictions. Volunteer by 20 at home... come on. You know as good as anyone that this game is always close and that very seldom does one team or the other sweep the regular season meetings. Volunteer is very down while Cher. will be one of the best teams in the IMAC this year. Vol. doesn't have anyone that can stop Wynder inside or Richardson at the point. The falcons only hope migrated to Virginia because of god knows why.

Volfalcon,

I agree go home Mobuck.

The falcons only hope migrated to Virginia because of god knows why.

Yes, and you don't so please be quite.

only hope

Volunteer is very down while Cher. will be one of the best teams in the IMAC this year. Vol. doesn't have anyone that can stop Wynder inside or Richardson at the point

Ha Ha, you're sadly mistaken. How would you even know? Chances are that you haven't even saw of this year's team play with the our new starters.

1st Cherokee being the best football team in the Imac that might be correct but Cherokee being the best basketball team you can give all of us a break.

2nd Well put FalconPride on the Player who went to Virgina

3rd Volunteer can stop Winny Boy Wynder and Richardson

4th another good thing said by Falcon Pride is that when have you been to our practices

5th Where is Irish? Prolly off real sad because his Notre Dame team has to travle To Knoxville this weekend to get beat.

He already picked up all of the Autographs he sends Emails begging for all of them Falcon Pride....Practice today went well over in Church Hill and it seems to be that Everybody that came out and made it all the way though both days of Tryouts were added to the team. I wasnt able to get a master list yet but i will get that as soon as possable.