Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

If our guys will stay disciplined, both on and off the court, we will surprise some people this year. It looks like one of the health concerns is behind us. Mann should be on the court very soon after practice begins. I wish a couple of the guys who quit would come back, but it does not look like that is going to happen. They would be a big help this year even it they did not start. The bench looks like it is going to be young.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys here is some Info on the Opening Tip of the 2004/2005 season in the Jamboree.

The Jamboree is set to be played at Sullivan Central High School on November 18th.

Each game will be one 16 min. Half-with a 10 min warm up.

Admission will be $3.00 will all proceeds going to the conference.

First Team in game should wear white.

Happy Valley VS Sullivan Central at 6:00 PM

Johnson County VS Elizabethon at 6:45 PM

7:30 PM a 3 Point Contest and a Dunk Contest

Unicoi County VS Hampton 8:00 PM

Volunteer VS North 8:45 PM

This should give you a great early look at the Jamboree and should open up a bit of conversation.

Edited by superfalconfan05

i wouldnt say that everyone but hv will be down this year.hampton, unicoi, north, and jc will be better this year and should be able to compete with most every team.central should be pretty good as well.i would group volunteer wit hampton, north, uc, n jc right now.etown should be down tho.

825383196[/snapback]

I agree with you in everything except the jc deal. They will struggle to win 5 games all season. sorry but they do not have any step up players.

I agree with you in everything except the jc deal. They will struggle to win 5 games all season. sorry but they do not have any step up players.

825401104[/snapback]

Said it once say it again,dont ever count out Coach Austin Atwood and his team in Mountain City. They will Play hard and win 6-7 games watch and see. Better than North I do Believe.

Said it once say it again,dont ever count out Coach Austin Atwood and his team in Mountain City. They will Play hard and win 6-7 games watch and see.  Better than North I do Believe.

825403312[/snapback]

I agree never count out the longhorns. They got back some talent, Big Jon Jon Stout is back and its hard to win in mountain city. And yes they will definatly be better than North!

I agree never count out the longhorns. They got back some talent, Big Jon Jon Stout is back and its hard to win in mountain city. And yes they will definatly be better than North!

825403320[/snapback]

big jon stout will play maybe 10-15 minutes solid minutes, he is too out of shape and they dont have a decent point guard or 2g, all im sayin is that the longhorns will have it rough this year.

I'm not trying to be rude, however, if it was any of your business, don't you think you would know.

825399155[/snapback]

A little touchy there arent you?

Do I really have to be a Falcon fan to know or inquire why their star player left the program? Wouldnt you rather the real reason be stated instead of rumors, why by the way are out there.

Edited by coaches_corner