Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

big jon stout will play maybe 10-15 minutes solid minutes, he is too out of shape and they dont have a decent point guard or 2g, all im sayin is that the longhorns will have it rough this year.

825403407[/snapback]

I know what your saying they will have it rough they will be at the bottom of the conference but they will win more than 5 games this season.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you rather have your child's business on here or handle it with your privacy. There are issues that you DON'T need to know about, and I believe that if your child was in a situation, you would not get on here and answer questions telling everyone about your child, would you? The Lindholm family have internet access and if they want to respond to your question, then they will do it. Otherwise, it is not MINE, or anybody else's business to say what the deal is. There is a name for people that SPECULATE on what THEY think happened without knowing the truth, and they are called GOSSIP FOLK.  ;)  This is about the 2004-2005 players, not about the 2003-2004 players. Let's focus on this year's team. GOD Bless and see you on the court!!!!!

:lol:

825403751[/snapback]

VERY NICELY PUT STOKOMO. :) On with basketball season Volunteer Basketball 2004/2005 Go Falcons.

Thanks for the kind words, and best of luck to you and yours. Now for the 2004-2005 players. I will put the players on the site by the end of next week. Then during the season either CHHS72 or myself will give stats periodically. And just where is IRISH and VOLFALCON? Haven't seen a post from you guys in a long time.

:lol:

825405000[/snapback]

Stokomo,i think the correct phrase for Irish and Volfalcons is LOST TIME. :lol:

The lose of chucky will hurt alot but i look 4 jay hughes 2 step up and take a leadership role he is a great athelete, but he can not lead alone so i look 4 jacob frazier 2 help him. I dont think they r a step above ne-1 in the conference X-cept JCHS & SNHS, i look 4 the conference 2 be tight this year .Elizabethton lost alot and now they will have 2 win some big games by hustle & not look for 1 person to do all there scoring.HVHS has alot in the middle with big Alex Carol and a very good PG.Hampton ,although been down in the past 2 years, looks to be a suprise team this year, they have no stand-out players but by the end of the year i look 2 C a few.Unicoi shows great discipline and X-cellent D-fence.Although Central loses many good senoirs they will still stake up this year with a young big man inside and many good athelets.