Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

If  Alabama is so great why didnt they beat the BIG ORANGE. What are your  answers for that one Roll Tide Boy Screw the Tide and the Whole State of Ala-bam-A

Back to Basketball  Practice this week has went fairly well this weekend we are Traveling to Greeneville for a double scrimmage dont know teams yet will post asap.

Falcon Basketball 2004/2005

825427228[/snapback]

That's is very easy to ansewr dude, the problem was that Brodie Croyle is injureded and that Tennessee payed-off the refs just like in the Florida game also, Just like LSU did against Bama. The "vols" also voluntereed there cheerleaders to help recuit players last year. Once the NCAA office finds out about this they will be put on probation next year. Now go lose to Vanderbilt and Kentucky and look stupid.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pyrolltide@hotmail.com,

Talk about looking stupid...you're on a Volunteer Basketball thread and you randomly pop up talking about who knows what? Although, your accusations about UT Football, LSU football, and UT cheerleaders sound highly educated..........NOT!!

This thread does not need to get tainted by negative posts; furthermore, ones that have nothing to do with Volunteer FALCON Basketball.

:lol: So, I'm sorry about this post. But I just wanted to let mister pyrolltide@hotmail.com know that it would be greatly appreciated, if he would start his own thread about his random topics.

Edited by FalconPride05

IMAC Football (Add Boone to the mix)

Big Nine -- All other sports

This was my gut feeling all along, I just heard some shuffling around late last week that made me think we might be in the IMAC in all sports. Competition, facilities, and revenues are expected to go up. I will be working on the football schedule tomorrow for the next two years. I will post when I have a complete 10 game schedule.

PS Girls play tonight at 8:00 @ North

Boys play at 8:30 on Thursday @ Central

First home game at 3:00 and 4:30 on Saturday VS Cloudland

That's is very easy to ansewr dude, the problem was that Brodie Croyle is injureded and that Tennessee payed-off the refs just like in the Florida game also, Just like LSU did against Bama. The "vols" also voluntereed there cheerleaders to help recuit players last year. Once the NCAA office finds out about this they will be put on probation next year. Now go lose to Vanderbilt and Kentucky and look stupid.

825434635[/snapback]

Not to beat on a Horse that should have been dead after the final horn of the Alabama game but you are bringing your Alabama Football thoughts on to a what i would say is a pro Tennessee Vols fan with the Exception of Volfalcons and his Joe Pa Lions and Irish and his Good Ole Notre Dame Fighting Irish. I know that myself and CHHS72 will be the first people to give you Correct answers about Tennessee Football games since we have been in attendance to those games and I would go as far to say that CHHS72 and I knowledge of football far Surpasses yours and if you think Tennessee will get beat by Vandy and Kentucky Why dont you check out or current running record against those two i think it is 21-0 in the last FEW years that should answer some questions for you to bad Alabama is going to get beat by the best team in the Nation this weekend in the Almighty Iron Bowl game. Any way Volunteer made a stride or two in today Scrimmage against North Green Players stepped up and played hard and everybody was in Full Health today for the first time all season. It was a great stepping stone towards our Jamboree game on Thursday against North.

Falcon Basketball 2004/2005 Tennessee Vols in Atlanta 12/4/04