Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord he wont even talk now I wonder what rock he is hiding under tonight after we proved that we can beat them twice in a season. Also that we can play 4 games in less than a week and still have legs to beat them.....if you recall that was there excuse last time that they were tired. Hahaha this great just knowing that at the end of my senior year I will be able to atleast say one thing my record against Cherokee in three years of helping with the team 5-1 with TWO SWEEPS. We brought out the dust pan in the second half and swept them up into it then threw them into the trash. Now that that is over between them I want to say GOOD GAME to them becasue now the games are over and now they are just the team down the road and all hate is over for them. I wish Cherokee to have a good rest of the season. Now us volunteer people have to concentrate on the Volunteer Classic which is shaping up to be a heck of a tournament.

Games start on Monday at 10 for the Girls Bracket and the Mens Bracket is as of Follows on Monday

11:30 Rhea Co. vs Clinch

2:30 South vs Unaka

5:30 North vs Morristown East

and in the Night Cap at 8:30 Volunteer takes on Rye Cove

Edited by superfalconfan05

Great win for the falcons, Frazier is on fire. Coaching staff is to be commended on 2nd half adjustment. Someone tell me why we are not capable of having the National Anthem when we are playing our cross county rival? Someone dropped the ball, doesnt speak well for the school on the day we lost 20+ soldiers in Iraq.