Tenn high vs. Jackson North Side

Day 2

Game 1 winner vs. Timpview Utah

Twin Spings Va. vs. Simon Gratz Philadelphia

Daniel Boone vs. Meridian, MS

Game 2 winner vs. Birmingham Parker

http://bristolnews.com/servlet/Satellite?p...=Variables.path

Edited by BristolBoy

Are you saying Bradley Central has the program that White Station does? Dont think so. How many state championships has bradley won lately ? The answer is none. Im just saying to be a visiting team at the arbys u have got to be really good. Dont try to tell me Bradley is as good as last years team.

825445686[/snapback]

They will not be as good as next year. They have not won a state title, however, they are the only school that is there year after year outside of White Station. But don't assume they are not going to be the same program because they graduate a few players. This program is deep and not just on a three year run like some schools have done in the past. Good luck to both and Bradley may take a couple on the chin to start the year but should be back by the time the tournament rolls around.

Arbys matchups came out:

Elizabethton vs. Tabernacle Babtist Bahamas

Sullivan East vs. Urspring Germany

Gate City Va vs South Lakes Va

Dobyns Bennett vs. Atlanta Mays

Science Hill vs West Hill Toronto

Tenn high vs. Jackson North Side

Day 2

Game 1 winner vs. Timpview Utah

Twin Spings Va. vs. Simon Gratz Philadelphia

Daniel Boone vs. Meridian, MS

Game 2 winner vs. Birmingham Parker

http://bristolnews.com/servlet/Satellite?p...=Variables.path

825446373[/snapback]

The writer of the article called Northside the Hawks. The Hawks would be Jackson Southside.

Personally, i agree that throwing some good 1A teams in would be a good change for the tourny.  I mean who wants to see the same teams like daniel boone, tennessee high, Sullivan East, Elizabethon get beat year after year.  Cloudland even beat Daniel Boone last year with out Mark Byrd, and Daniel Boone got to play in the Arbys.  Yeah u most have to be great to play in this high skill tournament huh??  RIGHT?  Changes do need to be made, and maybe one day they will.

As for Unaka people saying they will walk through the conference, they know thats not right.  Ask them how easy its been to win the conference the last three years.  Didnt seem to much like a cake walk to me.  They havent beat Cloudland at home in any of the last three years, and in the previous two it took overtime to beat them at home.  As for Hampton, personally i always hated playing at Hampton.  Not that their teams are good or their crowd is anything special, theres just something about that gym that makes everyone that comes into it a worse ball player.  Hampton plays hard and they do hussle, but as for overall talent, its not that good. 

Teams such as Unaka and Cloudland always find a way to rebuild and replace players.  Unaka lost a good class with Dugger, Collins, and Cole, and in the same year Cloudland lost the Jones brothers, Ricky Whitehead, and Caleb Denton, but even with losing all these players the two teams seem to always rebuild and just play their games.    I look for Unaka as well as Cloudland to be strong again this year with Tyler McCann and others return for Unaka it should be a strong season.  Also Cloudland should have no problem replacing Byrd and Cooke at Guards with the play of Cody Jones and new edition Ronnie Hendry aka Ronnie Jones.  Cody and Ronnie will give Cloudland a great three point game.  Possum plays hard and should be able to fill the lost of Robbie Tolley.  It should be a crazy season as always.  Each team will need younger teams to step up as well. 

Cant wait to get football done with and start on the bball season!

825414356[/snapback]

Im a Sullivan East fan and we play Unaka every year and we have a lot of respect for them. They have great kids and the Ensors are great coaches. The problem with the Arby's is that it seems like if you in your in and if you are out you are out. I think they try to draw teams that bring a lot of fans. Another factor is that you are right that AAA teams don't like getting beat by A or AA teams, but I agree, Unaka should be in the Arby's.