Ooltewah vs. Oak Ridge

owlsfan10

I am still bitter about last Friday's game.  I hope Ooltewah loses just because they were outplayed in every aspect of the game but the most important one of course.  I have to give it to them, they kept their heads up and never gave up.  They no doubt deserved to win, but I still think Soddy wins six or seven games out of ten.  Like I said, I'm still very bitter about Friday's game.  Gotta put it behind and get ready for Farragut.  I can only hope we get the chance to avenge the loss in the playoffs!  Good luck to both teams.  thumb

825388566[/snapback]

Have you considered anger management?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone say that Oak Ridge is the class of 2-5A?

When U go up there this Friday. Take a look at their Score Board and Count the State Championships, Not Regional but State and National Championship. Then U will have the answer.

825388739[/snapback]

Oak Ridge has some great history in TN hs football!

But not necessarily in this region! It's still anyone's for the taking!

most of the times people cheer for the teams in your area and hope that they do good against teams from out of town...i personally hope soddy wins all of their games, except of course when they play ooltewah, but you can continue to be a sore loser all you like and have sour grapes about the loss, but move on and wish ooltewah luck in their season

825388691[/snapback]

Yeah, I just don't see why some of the Soddy fans keep referring back to Friday's game... time to move on and focus on this week's matchups. I'm with Grad and mnewballer... from one Chattanoogan to the another, lets wish each other luck for the rest of the season and hope both teams get home field advantage. As far as the game, wish I could make it, but I start a new job on Friday night :) . This should be a great game, and whoever makes the least amount of mistakes will win.

Oh. please....

Why would Soddy support you????????

It's all about the playoffs now. You lose, we get home field advantage. It's that simple. Go Wildcats!

825388612[/snapback]

Wow, you are one of the biggest sore losers i have ever encountered. You are one of the reasons i am beggining to hate Soddy.

Ooltewah losing to Oak Ridge does basically nothing for Soddy. The Owls would have to lose to Farragut also to help out Soddy in any way. I don't think the Owls would lose both.

Maybe Knoxsoddyboy could try to describe how an Ooltewah loss to Oak Ridge does Soddy any good.

By the way, Soddy did not qualify for the playoffs in 2002. That would put them at 3 with the others (2001, 2003, and 2004).

Since this is actually an Ooltewah @ Oak Ridge thread, I will say that the key for both teams will be the effectiveness of their passing games. Everyone knows that Caldwell and Gulmire are solid in the running game. Neither team threw the ball well last week, but the team that can get it done this week has a big edge.

You just did it for me....

825389546[/snapback]

So do you honestly think there is a significant chance of Ooltewah losing BOTH of their games and Soddy winning BOTH of their games?

stayNskool- Ooltewah was 3-11 or 3-10 passing last week, depending on one's source of statistics. They had some opportunities, but Woods was either off or he just isn't very good; I haven't seen him play any other time, so I can't make that judgment.

Yes, I know about the long pass before the half; I consider that to be a grave mental error on Soddy's part rather than a great play from Ooltewah. How can you let a receiver get behind you with 30 seconds left in the half?