Ooltewah vs. Oak Ridge

owlsfan10

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i play for db on the o line and ill go ahead and say the dline for OR is not a weak link they are good but just go ahead and keep doing what your doing and you will loose

ps: looking forward to seeing you in the third round again

roll tribe roll

825393671[/snapback]

Ooltewah's O-line has already been tested by some good d-lines this season. Like Grad said they were out played by Soddy, but Ooltewah took advantage of Soddy's mistakes. But you can guarantee that Gatewood will have the team ready to out play Oak Ridge. Good Luck Owls.

Johnnyreb, any fan would be envious of Oak Ridge's tradition,but We have  beaten Oak Ridge in the modern era in a real game not a scrimmage. Have you?  I guess you must have been absent the day they taught D'line play if you think the O.R. D'line displays good technique. You must also have a problem with your vision if think O.R's linemen are 6'2" or 6'3" or maybe you are used to being around smurfs like you guys have in your line at Murvul. You also must have missed all the times the Oak Ridge Qb was sacked trying to run the boot and waggle against D.B. With a d'line like they(D.B.) have and an aggressive defense something quick like a three step drop might have been a better choice and it will be the same against the Owls, they are very aggressive on the defense. Every team knows on third down O.R. will run the boot. and sometimes even when they know teams like Blount, Heritage, and Clinton are so un-athletic they can't stop it , teams like D.B. Riverdale, or even The mighty Admirals of Farragut did and will stop it as will the Owls. You watch and see if the O.R. D'line does not does get "reached" at will as will the Rebs on Friday. Go Bobcats and Wildcats.Hate it for you J'reb but it is over for you and you do have a fine Q.B. but the best one on the field Friday will be a Bobcat. Central Bobcat.

825393557[/snapback]

ok, #43 is 6'5", # 77 is 6'4", number 88 is 6'2", and #56 is 6'1", so he is baseically right, (#58 and #55 are about 5'5" though...)

Tnbreakers, I would not talk too much about the living in the past, if you all would bring your system into this modern era of football, use all of your weapons, coach your players up, just how good could you guys be. I have heard you guys have a really talented sophmore that either plays QB or reciever or both and from what I have been told he could be a big factor given the opportunity. Do you know who I am speaking of or is this just a rumor? I don't use kids names on here even if I did know the name. Central Bobcat.

825393601[/snapback]

ha, that sophomore is his son...

Boola Boola,

The SHIP is on the water and the Owls can't swim. The Hill will be filled with the Cat Daddy fans of Region 2 and that means 1 thing to the road team. Road Kill!!

The Neon City will show that they Prowl at night better than an Hoot Owl.

If you don't like it, I don't give a hoot, Kaf, Kaf!!

Bomb Droppers 24

Rat Eaters 13

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

Boola Boola,

The SHIP is on the water and the Owls can't swim. The Hill will be filled with the Cat Daddy fans of Region 2 and that means 1 thing to the road team. Road Kill!!

The Neon City will show that they Prowl at night better than an Hoot Owl.

If you don't like it, I don't give a hoot, Kaf, Kaf!!

Bomb Droppers 24

Rat Eaters 13

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

825393776[/snapback]

Wow... Creative. Stupid and wrong, but creative.

bobcat get a life go watch some film your gonna needa it torrow nite

its gonna be a great nite to watch the best game in the state

and nowhere like THE SHIP

Roll wildcats Roll

everyone keep isang in our prays to recover from his injury

825393799[/snapback]

Catpride we both have really big games tomorrow night, good luck to you guys you have always been the best program in the state and I hope it will continue. Central Bobcat

Central Bobcat must be voting for John Kerry (Flip Flop)  :P

825394189[/snapback]

Sarge, Central Bobcat just respects Tradition you have none Oak has and always will be the most tradition rich team in this state. They may not be doing things the way everyone wants them to right now, but when when you think about High School Football tradition you think-Oak Ridge Wildcats. Central Bobcat