Smyrna @ LeBanon

Guest Christopher A. Burr

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

No what I meant was that PIPP said that folk were climbing his fence from Bonaroo and willing to pay big bucks for water, a shower, towels, etc. He also let folk park at his place and made some cash. then you get free tickets that you can keep or sell. So you can sit back in that chair with Del and rack it in!

Bigballa93..............I heard PLENTY of four letter words coming from the top of Oakland's pressbox from that classless clown cheerleader coach of yours. It was ringing all over the stadium so loudly that you barely could hear the play by play. I could also hear the coaches across the field cussing as well. AND if there had been a mike in the dressing room at the half.......well I SHUDDER to think. what was going down. If that  kind of talk impresses you....you are certainly following the right team!

In fact...you seem to have the mentality and mindset of one of their coaches.

Yes, I heard that lebanon could and had passed well in may games. A Sallis fella was the go to guy. HOWEVER.....didn't work against us.  Not one single completition....therefore WE draw the conclusion that you can't pass. Simple enough.

825385438[/snapback]

Sorry Region, not a coach. Just an alumni and had a son play for Marshall when he was at Lebanon. You sure that wasn't oakland's coach doing all the yelling because his boys couldn't stop lebanon from scoring 4 td's in 5 minutes and only needing 8 plays to do it. Ask anybody that know's football, and they will tell you if the team is so weak that they can't stop the run, then you would be stupid to put the ball in the air. You have great hearing, to hear Lebanon's coaches use profaninty on the sidelines from the oakland stands.(Have to tell me your secret to healthy hearing?) I was standing behind the fence on Lebanon's sideline and I didn't hear anything like you mention. Stop trying to bash Lebanon because they have put it on oakland the past 5 years. I'm also friends with some of Lebanon's coaches and they said they didn't have to say anything to their players at half. They said the players knew they didn't make plays and they would in the second half. I think 28 points in 5 minutes, where's the Defense. Sorry, no profanity by the coaches. But my son told me that coach M used a few 4 letter words during his coaching stint at Lebanon. But who really cares, I know marshall is a great man and coach and I also know that kids will do some stupid stuff that would make almost anybody say profanity. So stop bashing bobby brown and his coaching staff because they have done a tremendous job with putting Lebanon football back on the map.

LOOK THEM IN THE EYES, HIT THEM IN THE MOUTH(football talk), for 48 MINUTES THERE'S NOTHING BUT PAIN IN THE FORECAST IN BLUEDEVIL COUNTRY!!!

Then I guess it is Senior Night that they will ruin then. :)

825385863[/snapback]

Sorry, not even Senior Night - that was last week. A mighty fine celebration it was, too!

It will be a football game at Lebanon on Friday night - just a good old fashioned high school football game.

Two good teams jockeying for position in the playoffs.

Guest region4fan

balla93.....maybe you didn't read the entire post. We were talking about the Lebanon coach that was sitting on OAKLAND's side on top of OAKLAND"S pressbox. HE was the one cussing. I am sure you couldn't hear him as you were on the other side. WE could!! There was NO way that it could have been missed. No hearing aid required.His name is Atchley. That is why the OHS parents are so upset. He was cussing and carrying on in front of small children on OUR side. That is why I said that if yall can deal with it....so be it. But WE shouldn't have to on OUR side. He cussed the entire first half and called YOUR players everything in the book. I wish I had had a recorder for you to hear. It was awful. I know it was him b/c we kept looking up there to see who it was. That is why I could describe him to a T. He saw us looking and just was louder.I was expecting to get flipped off. That was why I think he acted such a fool when LHS started coming back....to tick us off. Our coaches were on the other end of the pressbox. I even moved to the next section, but he was as loud and clear from there as he was 10 rows down from the pressbox where my wife and I were sitting. I can tell you that Coach Ferg's family was sitting near there and his girl is NOT usde to hearing profanity EVER in their home.i am certain they were offended too.

wacojerkoidiot

I choose to ignore post. I am smarter than you. It is hilarious that I still have yoiu upset and thinking about me.

Proves my thread worked :angry:

dobyns bennett 1960 state chamions (does leather helmets ring a bell)

By the way I did not play for Smyrna I played for Lawrenceburg We played in the clinic bowl in 1964 in what was considered the chamionship game since this was before playoffs as was db's 'championship' So actually My team has been to one since yours.

If you need directions to m,boro ask some riverdale posters or maybe maryville.

no more reply from me I know how to get in the last punch so to speak.

gotcha again p--k

And by the way Smyrna would kick db's a--

Gotta go wax my yacht see ya

*watch this folks he will go crazy over that and be thinking about me for a week

This is to easy.

Edited by 82cat