Huntingdon Mustangs Region 6-AA Champs

Mr. Mustang

No duckman thank u for giving us T-Bell he is a very talented young player and i really wish i had the chance to block for him this year but i had to be Red-shirted but hopefully if he stays another year i can help him get at least 1000 next year.He is doing a great job up here he has really stepped in as a freshman and really grew up and he is helping us more than he will ever know. I am a sophmore on the field and well i will be the same next year so maybe if he stays we will get a good three years to dominate this conference.Holla!!!

Scottie Rich #28

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just returned from the Riverside game and Huntingdon won 27-6.  I was wondering what the Mustang fans think about the next two games and how far we'll go in the playoffs... Congratulations on another Region Championship..

825383680[/snapback]

I dont think huntingdon can go very far in playoffs. too lethargic, no real leadership, coaches may have made big mistake at quarterback this year but guess it is too late to eat crow about that. If they could find right buttons to push they certainly have the talent to go big time in playoffs. I wud like to see huntingdon and martin play again.

I dont think huntingdon can go very far in playoffs. too lethargic, no real leadership, coaches may have made big mistake at quarterback this year but guess it is too late to eat crow about that. If they could find right buttons to push they certainly have the talent to go big time in playoffs. I wud like to see huntingdon and martin play again.

825386400[/snapback]

I think Crocker is a decent QB. They have a great set of RB's in Weathers and Donald though. It's a great combination. They really use them best when they move them around to different spots. The opposition doesn't really know who to key on.

:D Speaking as an old alumni from the 1989 Huntingdon Football team I must put my two cents in. Although I do not post much on this site I cannot keep quiet anymore. Chris Donald and Boo Weathers have done an excellent job running the ball this year as Cody Crocker has done an excellent job as quarterback. The decision to make this sophomore the starting quarterback for this team was the right choice to make. He has done an excellent job faking and hiding the football. If you have a chance to read the Jackson Sun stats you will see he is in the top ten in West Tennessee in passing and completion percentile. Everyone is going to have bad plays once in a while as we saw Friday night (not qb)but to key in on one player and to make the comment Catpaws has made just proves he speaks more about the Mustangs than he actually knows. :P

The Mustangs have a good shot in the play-offs, but I'm not to sure about how far they will go because they may have to face teams like Milan and Westview again. And the question is, can they beat them?

825387100[/snapback]

The question is not can they beat them, it should be obvious to everybody that they CAN beat either of those teams. The question is will they beat them.

so does that mean another team will have to take mckenzie's spot in region 6 2A? if so, what team do you think will take the spot?

825387109[/snapback]

I think that 6aa will be completely different....I am sorry to say that it looks like Camden and/or Riverside will be moving across the river :D with Waverly, Loretto, Lewis Co etc...So who knows how it'll shape up in the west....I bet Milan Huntingdon, Westview, Dresden, maybe USJ and the like will be all piled up together with the teams that are further south making up the other region. All I know is that if that happens it will be a hellacious region to play in.

Edited by tamirrt