Hillwood Crushes Tullahoma

hillwoodfan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People should know that the actions of an individual or a few should tarnish a program, coach, school or town. I am familier with the Tull program and know that coach Olive has a reputation and is a believer of getting playing time for 2nd and 3rd team players when the opportunity presents itself. Teams have actually gotten back into games because he substituted too early.

Festor.......a game is not over with a 28 point lead in the first half. It's Tullahomas job to stop the opposition, not Hillwood's job to lay down. I do not believe the Tullahoma players shared your defeatist attitude.

As for Wingman... all your credibility has been long gone. Your posts are always negative no matter what the subject. people who do not know better will always say something that does not make sense whether it's a parent in the stands or jelious rivals. Tullahoma has had a successful run against every program around them for a long time. It's obvious who ever you pull for has taken more than their share of the beatings..........And I don't even know what you have against Nunley and CC. You just like to run everyone down.

I am sure Hillwood has a fine team and if Tullahoma had brought their ' A ' game they might not have beaten them anyway.

Don't count Tullahoma out against Columbia. Every game is a new one.

I agree with the previous post. I rarely post but often like to read other people's views. I do agree, Hillwood has and excellent team and I wish them well in the playoffs. Tullahoma would not have won even if they played their best game. Tullahoma had a hard time tackling and made too many mistakes offensively. But thats why Hillwood is very good; they took every mistake to their advantage. If tully doesnt screw up as much they might lose this game 35- 21 or 42- 28, and not get beat so bad. But as I said Hillwood made them mess up and then scored.

Wingman10, i am in no way trying to start or agg on to one of ure many arguements. However I do feel that u are extremely negative and I dont think I have ever read one post of yours complimenting any team or player. Understand, people play football for the most part because they love it and they love their team. More kids than not, play their hearts out every friday night. Most schools have their down years and their up years. Thats a fact. So try to look at football from a diff view. And when you talk about the games, its not necessary to look for every negative, look for the positives, like how well hillwoods offense played or how its great that Jake nunley is running everywhere. Not just " how bad tully played" or how nunley is playing poor teams.