2006 class is awesome.

Galilee

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i dont think you can compare tanner to wes... but back to the 06 class... i'm not real sure about it other than around here... i must agree w/ waterboy that beau brown is a good player... but i also think that he probably wouldnt make that list

825405172[/snapback]

Yea, you can compare. Because their styles are just alike. They can both shoot only when open. BOTTOMLINE.

Below is a list of district 7AAA juniors from another website. The numbers are the rankings in the class of 2006 by the guy who runs the site. The observations were made by another member of that site, but I agree with most of them. I just wanted to see what you guys think, so without further adieu...

posted by Bluestripe on unapproved website.com

11. Keith Ramsey-Siegel: great prospect, needs to get a little more aggressive. Saw him play with Wright in AAU, seems better because he wants to keep up. Can move outside a little

24. Lucas Jones-Oakland siegel now, posted before transfer: tall, injured as freshman pretty bad. Needs to be a little more nasty. Plays way too nice. Could use a little work on his post moves

29. Darius Roper-Siegel: real hot and cold player. When he's on, he's hard to stop, when he's off, he's way off. great athlete, just a little small

50. Warren Swann-Warren Co.: haven't seen him play much, tall for a guard 6'5", like Jones needs to be a little more nasty, good shooter.

53. John Gribble-White Co.: great athlete, don't think he finished the year last year, did he come back with a new coach?yes Could be very successful if he straightened out. I would put him behind only Ramsey if he could

59. Jimmy Oden-Siegel: The motor for Siegel and his AAU team. Great ballhandler. I think he is better than Roper because he's more consistent.

74. Darian Martin-Oakland: Also haven't seen him play a lot, good athlete

78. Andrew Barrett-Riverdale: hsmpal (see above), good shooter

113. Brooks Majors-Warren Co.: played on varsity for two years, good shooter but very short

123. Justin Brown-White Co.: good ball handler/shooter, also very short

144. Zac Hennigan-Cookeville: will be way higher after this year, very smart, great ballhandler, clutch shooter

147. Taylor Stearman-Cookeville: classic tweener, not tall enough inside, not enough handles outside, does work hard

my corrections are in bold

• 4 weeks later...
Below is a list of district 7AAA juniors from another website.  The numbers are the rankings in the class of 2006 by the guy who runs the site.  The observations were made by another member of that site, but I agree with most of them.  I just wanted to see what you guys think, so without further adieu...

posted by Bluestripe on unapproved website.com

11. Keith Ramsey-Siegel: great prospect, needs to get a little more aggressive. Saw him play with Wright in AAU, seems better because he wants to keep up. Can move outside a little

24. Lucas Jones-Oakland siegel now, posted before transfer: tall, injured as freshman pretty bad. Needs to be a little more nasty. Plays way too nice. Could use a little work on his post moves

29. Darius Roper-Siegel: real hot and cold player. When he's on, he's hard to stop, when he's off, he's way off. great athlete, just a little small

50. Warren Swann-Warren Co.: haven't seen him play much, tall for a guard 6'5", like Jones needs to be a little more nasty, good shooter.

53. John Gribble-White Co.: great athlete, don't think he finished the year last year, did he come back with a new coach?yes Could be very successful if he straightened out. I would put him behind only Ramsey if he could

59. Jimmy Oden-Siegel: The motor for Siegel and his AAU team. Great ballhandler. I think he is better than Roper because he's more consistent.

74. Darian Martin-Oakland: Also haven't seen him play a lot, good athlete

78. Andrew Barrett-Riverdale: hsmpal (see above), good shooter

113. Brooks Majors-Warren Co.: played on varsity for two years, good shooter but very short

123. Justin Brown-White Co.: good ball handler/shooter, also very short

144. Zac Hennigan-Cookeville: will be way higher after this year, very smart, great ballhandler, clutch shooter

147. Taylor Stearman-Cookeville: classic tweener, not tall enough inside, not enough handles outside, does work hard

my corrections are in bold

825405928[/snapback]

Ramsey from siegel is awesome. Played like an All-Stater in their home opener.