Maryville vs. Central

jlay68

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game comes down to how much pressure Helton puts on himself. If he spreads the ball out, it will be a close game. In fact there is a good chance they can pull out a close one. But if Helton tries to be the center and place everything on his shoulders they could get blown out. Each team is very talented bot well caoched. In my opinion GQ is betterand he will have his Rebels ready for this one. But like I said it all depends on how Helton choses to handle the game.

there is no way they can pull out a close one. GQ has helton's number year after year, and im sure jeff smith will have his number several times in this game. helton always puts the pressure on himself because he is a me player, something the Maryville team doesnt know anything about. helton wont lose this game single handedly, their whole team stinks so they will lose as a team

Helton wont have a choice. The Maryville D will make the choice for him. Maryvilles D-line is way too big for Centrals O line and not to mention how fast they are. With the DBs giving the D-line enough time to get to Helton the only choice he has will be running for his life all night long.

Heres a Q. Will Central run more or pass more to open the game???

I think if Helton has a big game Maryville will have a hard time beating Central. Helton scares me to death. He reminds me a lot of Shaun Witten. Shaun Witten is 6'2 and Zac is 5'9. Helton is very elusive. Ends Jeffery Smith,Jon Killabrew and Justin Voto will have to have big games to keep Helton contained.

Cade needs to have a big game. The whole offense needs to have a big game. Maryville will need to score at least 30 points. Central has several guys like David Gaston,Terrence Scott and Marshall Eskridge that can take it to the house on any play.

This game will not be a blowout. This will be a dogfight. Central is the best team Maryville will play in the regular season.

the Maryville offense always has a big game REBELRON, where have you been. and i dont think helton will have a big game at all. Jeff smith will have his number like usual, and if voto gets lose and after him on the end he can run him down for sure. the recievers wont be a rpoblem for us because with a d-lineman in his face every play he isnt gonna have much chance to throw anything but a quick out or a quick slant. granted it wont be a blowout, but it wont be a dogfight either. Maryville will win comfortably, but not huge