Maryville vs. Central

jlay68

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville 42, Central 17

Central's defense is just to weak for this offensive powerhouse. They have given up more than 120 points in 8 games. Maryville only 61. People thought with Lawhon gone we would get killed on defense. We are going to be fine. Everyone was saying how bad this "awesome" west offense was gonna run all over us. Yeah just look at the final score. Once again another good offensive team shut down.

mrebel are you CRAZY, by no means will this be a blowout. By no means will this game ever get out of within 10 points for either team. I believe that Central will finally end their losing streak to Maryville and win this one by 3.

825383654[/snapback]

1st of all....Central doesn't have a losing streak. Clinton does though. Central has won 6 games this season. Clinton has won 6 games in like 6 years.

2nd of all...Have you seen Maryville play this season? No I didnt think so so go post on the popular Clinton threads please. Central's Defense stinks buddy. We will score at will on them like we scored on West, like I predicted. 42-17 isn't a blowout for Maryville.

Edited by mrebel171113

Maryville 42, Central 17

Central's defense is just to weak for this offensive powerhouse.  They have given up more than 120 points in 8 games.  Maryville only 61.  People thought with Lawhon gone we would get killed on defense.  We are going to be fine.  Everyone was saying how bad this "awesome" west offense was gonna run all over us.  Yeah just look at the final score.  Once again another good offensive team shut down.

825383641[/snapback]

I don't really read much into how many points have been scored against a team. Some of those points scored against Central were when freshman and sophomores were in. Central wanted to rest their starters and not pull an Alabama and get their QB or any other starter injured.

Disagree with your predicted score....should be closer than that.

You know what I believe?  I believe Clinton might be able to make it a 2 win season if they can just do this: Fire all the coaches, hire new coaches, and hope the other team forfiets

825383716[/snapback]

Clinton just hired a new coach for this season. He is a good guy and a good coach and should do good things with the Dragons Clinton is definitely improved from last year.

Now......let's return this to Central vs. Maryville