Maryville vs. Central

jlay68

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a good game as it is every year. Maryville offensively has as many different ways to hurt you as they possibly ever had. They don't have any skill people with gaudy stats because they spread it around so much. On the other hand it would appear if a team could neuralized Scott and Gaston, and do at least a decent job of containing Helton Central could have some problems scoring. I like Maryville's chances especially playing at home. They need to improve their offensive execution from where it was last night at West though.

this will be one of the best games of the season, central will come out extremely pumped up, but its very hard to take Maryville down at home. Maryville will be very strong on offense as usual, and the defense needs to really step it up this game. central is very talented, but im giving the edge to Maryville on this one. hardly anyone can come into Maryville and pull out a win. ill get my five dollars worth finally for this game

i'm gonna have to go with Central on this one...Havent seen them play this year..But from what i read they're pretty good..I remember the games last year..And i believe Helton will have a huge game..

Central- 31

Maryville-28 OT

825384821[/snapback]

I agree, i still have maryville on this one, but with maryvilles defensive injurys...it should be close

Just a thought---say Central beats Maryville and then losses to Powell.  They all finish 5-1 with the losses coming against each other.  How does the TSSAA determine the seedings for the playoffs?  Anyone know??

825384879[/snapback]

no clue...they'll probably just go on the scores or most first downs...you know there is some crazy tssaa rule for stuff like that