Maryville vs. Central

jlay68

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central will be Maryville's biggest test of the season. Zach Helton scares me with his scrambling. He can make a play out of nothing. Gaston and Scott are playmakers. I think Maryville's balance will be too much for Central. I think this will be the 1st of 2 meetings. I think Maryville wins 35-24.

825383731[/snapback]

I agree. Stuck in Florida for this one Ron!!! You'll have to buy your program from the Rebel rack. :<

Reguards to the Board.

Mapp

News Flash: AERoadrunners will be in attendance at the Central versus Maryville game tomorrow. I'll be sitting on the Central side.

Today's the day I'll make my prediction. So far I'm 0-1(West) when picking against Maryville and there's no change in my pick. I'm going with Central in this game.

Central 24

Maryville 21

The last two games between these two teams, Central came out short but they played Maryville tuff. If Central can play hard like they did last year at Central, they'll have the edge in this one.

Maryville fans I know you're going to say something along the lines of, "Since AERoadrunners pick Central that means Maryville will win with ease." Well my Rebel friends, I wish you the best of luck and I'm still picking Central.

Edited by AERoadrunners

All you Maryville sheep have been dogging Zach Helton all week, and talking like Cade Thompson is the best thing since Chocolate Milk, the little stats comparison seems to show a different view, and how many snaps do you think Helton has taken in the 2nd half of games this season. Everyone seems to think Cade Thompson will sit in the pocket all night and burn the cats at will, well guess what it aint gonna happen. REMEMBER these names Orlando Blair, Corry Jeffries, Josh Owens, and Kevin Dyer these are front 4 players for the Central D, Ill assure everyone, these kids are motivated due to their lack of respect, dont think these kids dont read CoachT. I have TREMENDOUS respect for Maryville and what they have done in the past and I will continue to respect the Blount County ALL STARS after Fridays loss.

:unsure: Go Bobcats

Guest Rebelnation

It's good to see this thread stretched out to 16 pages!! This is beginning to rival the Soddy/Ooltewah thread (19+ pages).

Anyone who misses this game either has a real good reason or is nuts. This rivalry has steadliy grown and grown, more because of Central's desire to get better than Maryville really feeling threatened.

Keep in mind, the series stands at 9-2. Ask the 82 Vols, the 2001 Georgia Bulldogs, the 2003 MoWEst Trojans, or yes, even the 2004 Red Sox what records are for...being broken. That's a humbling fact and one BOTH Maryville/Central take seriously.

Maryville will only get a test like this one more time this year...against Central, part 2. That might not be saying much (depending on outcome), it may be saying a lot. We'll see about 7:30 tomorrow nite.

Yea Valintine is good but can he handle coming up that middle and #40 Kevin Dyer wating for him and we have a LB that will Come up the gut after Thompson #56 Bubba Johnson so i guss both O-Lines better block hard

825391919[/snapback]

If CHS is depending on the FB to stop a blitzing LB or block on the iso they are in big trouble.

Central will win because they will get to the edge with Gaston and Scott with Screens, flare, etc...

They will also make the FG at the end this year. 20-17. The score would be worse but the Cats will have to overcome a few bad calls by the local officials.

I know that one of the Maryville University Sheep will get on here and call me crazy. Well just wait til Friday night and we will see who is crazy.

Go Cats. When it is all said and done on Friday we wlll dance in the middle of their field and give them an invitation to Dan Y Boring Stadium for another whipping in a couple of weeks.

Guest Rebelnation

Let's see, bad calls, dancing on our field like the classless Gerogia Bulldogs, getting the edge on Maryville's D, calling us sheep.....wow your an ignorant @ss.

I do like the love you jerks give us calling us a University and hating us so much. Nothing is warmer than your enemies jealousy. It's the most sincere form of flattery.

Man, this is getting pointless. Dancing on our field might not be your best life decision...you'd have to win for that to happen though. Hate your luck. thumb