FAIRVIEW AT LORETTO!

topdawginthahouse

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that Fairview gets this one big watching the scores on other region teams then seeing the scores in fairview games I feel that it will be a good game for fairview fans (well the ones that brave the drive all the way down to loretto I also want to say great job last knight to all my brothers on the team we got them good didnt we.

these are the loretto scores

Fri Sep. 3 at Harpeth R W 22-0 ****

Fri Sep. 17 at Waverly Central R L 15-26 ****

Fri Oct. 1 at Lewis Co. R L 7-34 ****

These are the Fairview scores

Fri Oct. 1 Harpeth R W 44-10 ****

Fri Oct. 8 Waverly Central R W 51-8 ****

Fri Oct. 15 at Lewis Co. R W 21-7 ****

Now as I can remember from my freshman year (man it seens like yesterday) Loretto is the one team that gets a huge home field adv. with the refs I remeber not getting ANY calls our way but you know alot can change in 4 years so we will see what happens when it happens

Yeah Loretto always gets a advantage being at home. I was lucky and only had to place their once and Fairview hasn't been back since the 2001 season. So this will be a new scenery for most Fairview players except the seniors. I think if Fairview can stop Eli Fisher than they will win the game. The defense has looked great, last night they held Hatton of Lewis Co. to 55 yards. So look for Fairview winning and gaining steam as they prepare for the week 10 game of the week when they travel to Ashland City for the shot at the region title. GO JACKETS!!

I wasn't blaming the loss on the refs, it probably was on the bus driver who took us to Alabama before the game and got us their 20 minutes before kickoff. But they beat us end of story, yeah i remember the infamous "foot" out of bounds call. Loretto better find some more weapons before Friday night or this one could get ugly for the Mustangs. The Jackets must come out determined and set the tone early with their physical play.

ah now i remember, at my old age my memory is beginning to slip. yeah i probably did give you a hard time on that one. yeah seemed like i always giving the block for tds. recievers in fairview are lineman lined up outside. but hopefully fairview can pull this one out, it would be nice headin into Cheatham Co. with an unblemished region record.

Unlike my ole buddy CBarkley, I'll keep this thread on a positive note. It should be an awsome game with the top two backs in the region going head-to-head. Last year, Loretto lost a close one to the Fairview Yellow Jackets 20-19. I'm sure that the seniors from Loretto are dying to beat Fairview on their own home turf, but I don't expect that Fairview will allow for that to happen. The Yellow Jackets should win this one setting up an unbeaten showdown with Cheatham next week. I'll say Fairview wins 27-14 and as my boy CBarkley used to say, that is just my opinion so you all feel free to share yours.