Riverdale @ Wilson Central

jda9703

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very shocking but im thinkin about staying at home for this one and watching it on TV. I dont feel very good, i dont feel like spending 5 dollars, I dont wanna have to stand up the whole game, i'm taking the ACT in the morning, and i have never seen my boy THOMAShawk play live on TV. But for some reason i bet i will still end up being there :P

I'm going to try and get there early enough to get a seat.

WC has improved as they year has gone on, especially on defense. They held Smyrna to their 2d lowest score of the year, just behind the 20 Riverdale held them to. Their ability to handle Smyrna's speed should make our staff wary of them.

I will be surpsed if this isn't a pretty good game, at least through the first half.

WC has improved as they year has gone on, especially on defense. They held Smyrna to their 2d lowest score of the year, just behind the 20 Riverdale held them to. Their ability to handle Smyrna's speed should make our staff wary of them.

I will be surpsed if this isn't a pretty good game, at least through the first half.

This is a little off topic, but TDCman you always have insightful post. You wouldn't happen to be on the Riverdale staff would you?

Guest Oakland

WC has improved as they year has gone on, especially on defense.  They held Smyrna to their 2d lowest score of the year, just behind the 20 Riverdale held them to. Their ability to handle Smyrna's speed should make our staff wary of them. 

825394519[/snapback]

come on TDC, you and I both know this game wont be close. tdc is just doing his usual" i just hope riverdale has enough to win routine" if you didnt know what kind of team riverdale is you would think they play like ohio st(always close wins) the way tds talks every week :P

Edited by Oakland

This is a little off topic, but TDCman you always have insightful post.  You wouldn't happen to be on the Riverdale staff would you?

825394560[/snapback]

Croach,

No, but if I had life to do all over again I would be the HC at Riverdale or Oakland.

Actually, I'm pretty impressed with what WC has accomplished this year. They are 5-3 and are 4 points away from 6-2. They are pretty solid fundamentally. This is the time of year when teams headed for the playoffs come together and begin playing well. They are trying to build momentum just like we are.

And, if I come back as the HC of Oakland I'm going to banish Region4 and 2001 from Freedom field and make them become Siegel fans. :P

Edited by TDCman

Guest Oakland
Croach,

No, but if I had life to do all over again I would be the HC at Riverdale or Oakland.

Actually, I'm pretty impressed with what WC has accomplished this year. They are 5-3 and are 4 points away from 6-2.  They are pretty solid fundamentally.  This is the time of year when teams headed for the playoffs come together and begin playing well.  They are trying to build momentum just like we are.

And, if I come back as the HC of Oakland I'm going to banish Region4 and 2001 from Freedom field and make them become Siegel fans.  :P

825394702[/snapback]

banish me from freedom field and you will need the national guard to keep me from getting to ya, i would rather rot in H*ll then become a siegel fan( no offense siegel, but i was raised to bleed red, white and blue at an early age) tdc, its not 2001 anymore, its just Oakland, get it right :P

banish me from freedom field and you will need the national guard to keep me from getting to ya, i would rather rot in H*ll then become a siegel fan( no offense siegel, but i was raised to bleed red, white and blue at an early age) tdc, its not 2001 anymore, its just Oakland, get it right :lol:

825394854[/snapback]

Besides that would be cruel , who else who defend Oak land on here, Its not like every team dosn't try to take a punch at them any way

Guest region4fan

If TDCman was the coach at OHS, I would be forced to jump ship. He is unable to recognize a true representative of outstanding character......so I would want NO part of his program!!! Actually the best thing to do would be to let him deliver the game ball like the paratroopers did...........and leave the parachute out! :lol: