JP2 at St. Benedict

jp2fan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP2 Should win this game St. Benidict is really bad and they have been bad for awhile. St. Benidict should be a breeze for any team in the division

825385429[/snapback]

im from memphis but i dont play for sba, but i do know that they are a much improved team.. they played briarcrest, a top d2-aa school, and they lost 28-14, i dont know how well each team played, but i definately expected briarcrest to win by a lot more..

JP2 don't lose focus....you need this win....

By the way, has anyone seen the poll on the home page. It says 52% are picking us to win. I wonder who the other 48% are that are voting...I haven't really seen anyone on here from St. Benedict that I know of.

Hey GCPioneer we played them last year and I thought the same thing...what gutter mouths! They were angry we beat them and just cursed up a storm on their way off the field and to the bus. I don't think they even stayed when we invited them to share a prayer after the game, but I'm not sure about that one. I know at JP2 that kind of behavior would not be tolerated.

Hey GCPioneer we played them last year and I thought the same thing...what gutter mouths! They were angry we beat them and just cursed up a storm on their way off the field and to the bus. I don't think they even stayed when we invited them to share a prayer after the game, but I'm not sure about that one. I know at JP2 that kind of behavior would not be tolerated.

825388974[/snapback]

yea same at gibson co. but for sba it was the players as well talking stuff out on the field whenever we would get a could hit in on em. But for the kids that were behind the stadium where our locker rooms cussing and stuff caught me wayyy offguard. they even had a police officer there being as security..but didn't help much. atleast the cop stopped them during halftime while we were sitting outside and made everyone (the kids) walk around the field house.