Red Bank, Soddy, Central, Brainerd, Ooltewah

BallaBush

Brainerd

Ooltewah

Central

Red Bank

Soddy

Are you serious about soddy? There are not going to contend for anytihng this year. i dont care whose coaching them and whose returning. To even compare them to the OHS team is stupid. Brainerd will win Ohs behind courtney white might give Brinerd a run for there money but will be a close second and the bottom three could end up in differant places but a thrid place finish for Soddy has to be a sucessful season for them

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be the most solid across the board this district has been in awhile. Brainerd returns their stud in Corey Sanders and you know they will find someone else in the school who can play...they always do. Ooltewah returns a major part in Courtney White and also has some players that nobody really knows about yet. Central will still have Jones and Meadows and with their athletic ability that may make a couple of upsets. Red Bank returns nearly everybody and by the end of the year last year they were beginning to be competitive so who knows with them. Soddy will be decent since everybody returns but it isnt much returning, but the new players could help IF they come out. After a long football season and a possible postseason run that might not happen.

It is way too early to make predictions on District Champs but it looks to be an exciting season.

Edited by IbleedRED&GRAY

Brainerd

Ooltewah

Central

Red Bank

Soddy

Are you serious about soddy? There are not going to contend for anytihng this year. i dont care whose coaching them and whose returning. To even compare them to the OHS team is stupid. Brainerd will win Ohs behind courtney white might give Brinerd a run for there money but will be a close second and the bottom three could end up in differant places but a thrid place finish for Soddy has to be a sucessful season for them

825386845[/snapback]

ok soddy will be in the top ranking this year...they will be in the top 2 in district...

is that a joke...i mean i know they at least didn't win any when i was there, how long did she coach there

825387677[/snapback]

Coached 5 years Won 2 district championships and a runner-up back when she had players that weren't afraid to work. Also beat Brainerd first 5 times they played and Bradley at Bradley which wasn't too shabby. Had a 6'8 player hurt the year she won Think it was 2000 else they probably could have went all the way.

yeah but i dont care who these new guys are for soddy or whatever, the words soddy daisy and basketball just dont belong in the same sentence

825386874[/snapback]

do u have some bad blood w/ soddy basketball or something??? i saw them play this summer and they could beat last seasons ooltewah team. just keep talkin mnewballer21

nope no bad blood, they just haven't been very good, i mean anything will be an improvement from last years 4 win team...and i mean lance bobby and nida didn't even beat last years ooltewah team, so i sure hope you guys have some real good players that can compare to those guys which are some of the best to come out of your school in recent history

Edited by mnewballer21