McMinn Central

tonymontana

about the varsity i just don't think there's ne body that can stop beau...maybe i'm wrong..we'll see but i don't think it'll happen..and if he does he can kick it in to rob..dish it to Daniel, Blake, Julian, or Avery whoever is in for the open shot..central has a very good offense and defense..they play that "big boy" ball..it'll be a great game i can't wait.

Edited by thewaterboy

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about the varsity i just don't think there's ne body that can stop beau...maybe i'm wrong..we'll see but i don't think it'll happen..and if he does he can kick it in to rob..dish it to Daniel, Blake, Julian, or Avery whoever is in for the open shot..central has a very good offense and defense..they play that big boy ball..it'll be a great game i can't wait.

825403674[/snapback]

BIg boy ball huh?

OOOOOOOk.......all my cool self has to say about Centrals smelly freshmen team is that I have to agree with Mr. J_Rock, because RyanCombs shut Nicolo down every time he tried 2 drive, and A.P. "A Pizzle, and T. Quirk helped a wee lil bit also. And besides Mchael all they have is Casey and thats it and he wont be that much of a threat. All you Women thats for Central say how theyll put up a battle against MCHS's Fr. team. they cant because 2 people cant beat us because were the shiznit, we have a good team on the bench, central has 2 people that are DECENT while we have a minimum of 10 pretty ok ballers ya heard me, and the most important thing that i have 2 say is that Central smells and plays like a big pile of poopie so thats why theyre going down...Athank you ......Holla