Big Creek, WVA. at Unaka Oct. 22

LanderMan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland is back in business my friends! 24-12 over the 6 time! 6 time! 6 time! 6 Time! 6 time! Virginia state champions.  We are well on our way to a 6-4 season. Just another winning season for Tennessee's team, the Cloudland Highlanders. :blink:

825395673[/snapback]

Yes, and the Mighty Rangers managed to win over Big Creek. But I think that Zimmerman has a broken left wrist. He throws right-handed, but this can't help the Rangers cause.

Congratulations, Rangers and Highlanders

Starman & Krich, Don't get your panties in a wad. I was only making fun of "Logic". He is the one who stated "Unaka is the place to go to school for allllll sports". :D  Sorry I hurt you boys feelings. :D  Your yankin my chain and letting me be irrelevant. Thanks. Sorry that you guys didn't take Cloudland. You wouldn't be so tender if things had gone your way.  Great job by the Rangers Vs. the "Other Creek" and good luck for the remainder of the season. :D  Say hi to Logic and Rangerbood for me. thumb

And remember, be good sports!

825397555[/snapback]

Starman, It must have been you who told little doggie about the feminine underwear. I, well, I didn't say anything. But you know how doggies can be; and this one seems to really have a nose for the unseen.

But that 36-6 thing; and all that stuff about Charles Peters? Did the little doggie ever explain their relevance to this particular thread? We promise to not have hurt feelings, doggie; just wanted to know where all that came from.

keep on with all your talk us creekers understand this is your alls one and only time of the year to be happy and talk trash when basketball and baseball rolls around it will be the usual cloudland will be lucky to beat clinch and probably wont even have a baseball team hampton will pray next year comes quick cause the valley will have their # from november to may as for elizabethton i hate to break the news but charles wont be there much long cause a messed up shoulder so what will you all do then but just keep on ill listen for another 2 weeks but i dont want to here it when happy valley and unaka are beating up on county and ''city'' schools this post wont be deleted

Has anyone seen the movie October Sky or read the book Rocket Boys? Big Creek High was the school featured in that movie, where Homer Hickam went to school and his brother Jim played football. If you haven't seen the movie this probably doesn't mean anything to you, but I just thought it was kind of interesting.

Krich,  You seem to have a problem. The Dog doesn't have to justify anything he writes. Thank you. I am a Charles Peters fan, if that is ok with you. Logic & Rangerbrook have a problem with him being at Elizabethton. So don't take everything to heart, young man. Those two, mentioned above, was who the "reply" was geared to. Uhh ohhhhh...... except the part about 36-6 and so on and because no "penalties" called on Cloudland from a previous reply. Sounds like the Landers played a pretty clean game to me. Sorry, no "Dog" in the race. Just a Carter County and Betsy fan. Anyway, throw'em in the dryer. That'll get the "wrinkles" out and maybe two aspirin and you'll feel better by morning. Good luck to your Rangers this weekend.

825398801[/snapback]

Thanks for the laundry tip, doggie. Starting to appreciate your contributions to this board more by the day (but I hadn't intended to let anyone know about my underclothing; you've certainly "wrinkled", er uh, messed that up for me).

It is indeed great that you're a Charles Peters fan. He's a good guy.

The "36-6" was a puzzle to me; however, since you don't have to justify what you write, I suppose I'll never learn what it was all about; unless, by chance, you incorrectly stated that as the Cloudland over Unaka score.

But PLEASE DO continue to call me "young man." Not everyone on here knows this bald, wrinkled OLD feller that I am. But then, no one at all knows who you are, do they, doggie?

Kim Richardson

keep on with all your talk us creekers understand this is your alls one and only time of the year to be happy and talk trash when basketball and baseball rolls around it will be the usual cloudland will be lucky to beat clinch and probably wont even have a baseball team hampton will pray next year comes quick cause  the valley will have their # from november to may as for elizabethton i hate to break the news but charles wont be there much long cause a messed up shoulder so what will you all do then but just keep on ill listen for another 2 weeks but i dont want to here it when happy valley and unaka are beating up on county and ''city'' schools this post wont be deleted

825400215[/snapback]

We have beat you at Sonny Smith gym for three straight years, so we can talk a little trash in basketball. As for baseball, no one from Unaka or Cloudland will be playing for the Yankees, so no need to brag there. Stick with golf, tiger :angry:

only reason you beat us in baseball is because chambers and lewis they did it ever year but with them guys gone we might can take it in baseball and we will have a team wilsonhead and king you madee a good point we can beat them up here but we cant beat them no where else but we got a good shot this year because they lost the key to ther team with rusty and cody gone we are mnot back in football until we get to the third round them we will talk later

Hey Dogman, I am back. Yes I did delete my post because there was something in there that I did not like and did not have time to correct it. As for my comment on the refs, it went like this ~ Although it would not change the outcome of the game (saying that you would have beaten us anyway) I cannot believe that there is any high school team out there that can go an entire game without making a penalty. That is very poor reffing in by book.

"Good Day"