Gomab's Updated Rankings?

mason1bball

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Gomab is trying to get all of his ducks in a row...if he cant tell you the top players in the state by now then he's in trouble...all his stuff is wrong anyway...he'll probably have Dotson around 100 on the list when he is really a top 10 prospect....but it's just his opinion...how many college coaches actually pick up one of these lists anyway...Gomab is basically waisting his time...who would take his advice

that's a pretty crappy reply dawg...  Gomab sees more Tennessee H.S basketball than 99% of the ppl on this site...  His opinion, although sometime seems bias, is very accurate in most all cases...  And very well appreciated..

825426509[/snapback]

That was my opinion....just like someone said before dont get mad because I was sharing my opinion...there's no question that he's biased, because he's spent most of his time the last week or so giving reasons why Tennessee is making a mistake signing Matthew Dotson...I just think these recruiting people are people with overloaded opinions...I was a part of this once thats how my name got out to colleges...but I hated people writing stuff about me when they only saw me play once or twice.....its all OVERRATED

99.9% of the people who don't like my rankings don't because I didn't rank "their guy" as high as they would like...

Come on Dawg...Dotson at 100??? Check my previous rankings... Wow, I go through this every year with a player that I think signed a bit too high, and it ruffles feathers... Class of 2003 it was Bradshaw, 2002 it was Herndon...

Also, plenty of college coaches and other scouting services read my rankings... Along with unapproved website, they're the most comprehensive Tn rankings out there...

99.9% of the people who don't like my rankings don't because I didn't rank "their guy" as high as they would like...

Come on Dawg...Dotson at 100??? Check my previous rankings...  Wow, I go through this every year with a player that I think signed a bit too high, and it ruffles feathers... Class of 2003 it was Bradshaw, 2002 it was Herndon...

Also, plenty of college coaches and other scouting services read my rankings... Along with unapproved website, they're the most comprehensive Tn rankings out there...

825426551[/snapback]

Then why didnt Buzz call you for your opinion when he talked to Dotson? They may read them, but how serious are they used.....You could send anyone out to watch High School Basketball and they could rank the players...it doesnt take a certified genius to know who is good and who isnt.

Let's hear it GOMAB is "OVERRATED, OVERRATED, OVERRATED"

Then why are their only two services that Rank Tn players??? And why has no one done it for the entire state including more than 30 players before I started??? If anyone could do it, then why was I the first to do comprehensive rankings??? If anyone could do it, then why don't you??? Have you seen Memphis players, rural west Tn players, Chatt players, Clarksville players, Knoxville players, East Tn players, and have you seen them in both HS and AAU settings??? Have you seen them in Camps and Clinics, Team and Individual settings??? Do you go accross the State 3 or 4 times a week throughout the winter to watch players from all corners of the State and get back as late as 2am, only to have to wake up and go to work the next morning??? Have you helped get kids college scholarships by making calls to coaches at all levels, even kids that didn't play for you, just because you take pride in that many TN HS hoopers getting to use basketball to pave the way for future success in their lives through education???

Do you do any of that, Dawg??? Until you do, I'm not wasting any more of my time on your petty, biased, ignorant comments...

Then why didnt Buzz call you for your opinion when he talked to Dotson? They may read them, but how serious are they used.....You could send anyone out to watch High School Basketball and they could rank the players...it doesnt take a certified genius to know who is good and who isnt.

Let's hear it GOMAB is "OVERRATED, OVERRATED, OVERRATED"

825426569[/snapback]

sounds like your just obssesed with dotson, eh

Then why are their only two services that Rank Tn players??? And why has no one done it for the entire state including more than 30 players before I started??? If anyone could do it, then why was I the first to do comprehensive rankings??? If anyone could do it, then why don't you??? Have you seen Memphis players, rural west Tn players, Chatt players, Clarksville players, Knoxville players, East Tn players, and have you seen them in both HS and AAU settings??? Have you seen them in Camps and Clinics, Team and Individual settings??? Do you go accross the State 3 or 4 times a week throughout the winter to watch players from all corners of the State and get back as late as 2am, only to have to wake up and go to work the next morning??? Have you helped get kids college scholarships by making calls to coaches at all levels, even kids that didn't play for you, just because you take pride in that many TN HS hoopers getting to use basketball to pave the way for future success in their lives through education???

Do you do any of that, Dawg??? Until you do, I'm not wasting any more of my time on your petty, biased, ignorant comments...

825426589[/snapback]

Very good post! Will probably shut him up...

Very good post!  Will probably shut him up...

825426648[/snapback]

i guess you "helped" Dotson get his scholarship with UT, youre the man....I still think the recruiting service is OVERRATED!!!! you should be proud that TN HS players are doing good for themselves in a State univerisity, but you continue to question their decision to sign Dotson....ease up no one is stepping on your ground keep up the good work...how about you rate these kids and leave the Scholarship signing to the college coaches...unless you get a College coaching job!