Ross twins

EFG18

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be hating on us just because we're going to beat you twice this year!!!! thumb

825389833[/snapback]

Does that statement mean you think JC will win both games in regular season, then lose in the district tourney? :ph34r:

825390170[/snapback]

Obviously Wildcat know's i was talking about the regular season, i guess i must spell it out for some people on here.

I didn't know the Devils wore "Black & Gold" this year???  We'll have to wait and see what the season holds.... :lol:  It's still 3 yards and a cloud of Dust in Livingston right now so I can't talk much BBALL just yet

825401556[/snapback]

I have some breaking news Wildcat, I just heard that Jackson County has started hosting some foreign exchange students like alot of the other schools have been doing and it just so happens that there are three girls coming in from China! I even have their names, san-she-is-tall-neh Ming, san-she-is-taller-neh Ming, and i believe the other is Yeoway Ming. I could be wrong on the spelling though? ;) thumb

I have some breaking news Wildcat, I just heard that Jackson County has started hosting some foreign exchange students like alot of the other schools have been doing and it just so happens that there are three girls coming in from China!  I even have their names,  san-she-is-tall-neh Ming, san-she-is-taller-neh Ming, and i believe the other is Yeoway Ming.  I could be wrong on the spelling though? :P  thumb

825403250[/snapback]

It appears that everything is, Ding How, in Blue Devil land. Nicht War? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I do boys basketball (not girls) from Knoxville but I love my rural area ball. I hear this story that two twin girls are forced to quit playing ball by their coach due to their parents constant and rididiculous berating of the coach. They may have been right about the abilities of the York coach but you can take it to an extreme. However I hope it is not that the Coach punished the girls for the parents actions. I guess that matter is history and York basketball has moved on, but no parent should be blamed for a child's actions--however, as an adult parent we are accountable for the minor's acts but not blamed. A child should definitely not be blamed for her parents acts.

These two girls grew up in Fentress County schools playing red rover and all the other games kids play and now, forced to pursue hoops elsewhere. A coach should tune out what parents say and do and focus on making these players the best basketball/student athletes he or she can do. Only 4 years of these girls lives could they play hoops with their friends while in high school. Before long, they will be mothers and wives and their high school years marred by the "scandal" involving the coach. Talked about on the computer and throughout the state. Parents have recourse for a coaches action and inabilities and that is through the administration. Children have no recourse. It is only a game.

Have you looked at their preDistrict opponents? Dyersburg (AAA), Westview (AA), Shelbyville (AAA) with some national considerations , Chattanooga Christian School (A), and Maryville (AAA) . B)

In 2005-09, this is a single A school. :D

Edited by jimbo44