Dobyns-Bennett Basketball

donkeylips

you are 100% correct BWD and if you dont recollect right it was at the Arby's last year when Colegio Bautista was already getting screwed by the refs in the game against White Station (which they should have won if not for 2 technical fouls for "sagging") Raul came in and gave the Puerto Rican fans something to cheer about hitting 2 straight threes from 30' right in Courtney Pigram's face then coming down the court did a little harlem shake to rub it in a little.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another player coming back for his 5th season of eligibility is Johnathon MacMurray, better known around Kingsport as Johnny Mac, he is a threat from everywhere on the court and you cant leave him open from trey land or he will definately burn you, when asked how many points he planned on averaging this season he replied simply "bout 20 of em"

another player coming back for his 5th season of eligibility is Johnathon MacMurray, better known around Kingsport as Johnny Mac, he is a threat from everywhere on the court and you cant leave him open from trey land or he will definately burn you, when asked how many points he planned on averaging this season he replied simply "bout 20 of em"

825405329[/snapback]

is this the johnny mac from kingsport, or the dude who randomly appears in Gibbs Hall at UT on occasion??

this is definately the johnny mac from kingsport, but the one at UT should be in good shape, he seems to really like gatorade

825405383[/snapback]

Yeah I'm not real sure who that knoxville guy is, he just kinda randomly shows up...... :lol: kinda like that thing right there

Listen guys. Be reasonable, the alexander is clear for all to see. Ric as i call him, cause we are close buds, will be attending the DB alternative, but play for the team. He will be attending the school as well as: RONE(with the blue eyes) CY and I think someone said David Bolton, maybe Shane Southerland(but i don't know since his girl is pregnant, he might have to get a job). But yeah Ryan B and Tyrese should dominate this season and Db will once again return to the Boro.

825403761[/snapback]

I was told that CY wasnt going to have the same shooting touch he used to have after a refridgerator incident last season