Who are the best freshman in east tennessee?

thewaterboy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember his name something like Quinche or something from Oak Ridge.  He will be tough.  Oneida has a tough freshmen in Pooh Hughett.  Also, Anderson Co. has a tough freshmen team...  Harriman has some good young talent as well.  Scott High has a some good freshmen, one of being Silcox.

825398819[/snapback]

I know the Oak Ridge kid you are talking about. Quinshe or somethin like that. He is dominant down low, he has some great post moves. That Oak Ridge team will be very good if the Oak Ridge Bulls AAU team all goes there. They play great together.

Edited by gimme3

here are freshmen playing varsity ball that i no of...ryan walden john abraham andy fannel josh gregory that kid from oak ridge should.umm here a re some that could or should aaron douglas tyler clendenen and blake jenkins an 8th grader could play on anyones high school team but another ball hog

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can't remember his name something like Quinche or something from Oak Ridge.  He will be tough.  Oneida has a tough freshmen in Pooh Hughett.  Also, Anderson Co. has a tough freshmen team...  Harriman has some good young talent as well.  Scott High has a some good freshmen, one of being Silcox.

825398819[/snapback]

I've seen the Oneida freshman play, and I think that Allen Hughett along with Jared Orick are some of the best freshman I've seen. Plus, I've heard talk that Justin Byrd was a good baller before he got hurt. I hope to see him back soon and see how good they all prove to be.