Who are the top five in Region 5?

wrestlerguy119

This should b a good post b/c there are many diff teams in Region 5....the ones i am looking foward to seeing in the region are...

1) OF couurse The Famous Franklin 13 (they will set a new region tourney record)

2) In 2nd will be Brentwood

3) then there will be Wilson Central

4) looking foward to seeing the new Blackman team esp with Hamm being there he is freekin awsome at teaching the basics....hamm is the man

5) then i think that Riverdale will throw a few upsets in the region

HONERABLE MENTION

Smyrna (might pull out a few wins not enough though)

Ravenwood

Siegel (not looking foward to seeing them wrestle jus couldnt realli think of a greater bunch of wrestlin thugs...haha...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with your top 2 but after that I think it will be a toss up between many different schools.

Warren Co.

Smyrna

Wilson Central

Tullahoma

I don't think Riverdale or Blackman has the depth in the lineup to beat the other schools I have mentioned. Both Riverdale and Blackman have a few great wrestlers but I don't think there 14 man lineup will be strong enough to compete.

im goin w/ franklin, ryan, wc, rdale, and maybe maybe smryna

825400875[/snapback]

SiegelTackle...I appreciate your enthusiasm, but do you even know what you are talking about?

You picked the obvious for Region Champs, but then the rest...what are thinking?

Ryan is Div II, not even in Region V.

Next, Riverdale over Smyrna, I don't think Riverdale has beaten Smyrna in the last 6 years. Why don't you spend some more time researching before you start posting...I have read several of your posts and you are so off.

Here is the Breakdown

1. Franklin

2. Brentwood

3. Warren Co.

4. Wilson Central

5. Smyrna

6. Ravenwood

7. Centennial

8. Blackman (yes I know they have Meredith and Martin, but two wrestlers don't score enough to make top 5)

9. Tullahoma

10. Page

This I think is how the stars will line up.

• 3 weeks later...
This should b a good post b/c there are many diff teams in Region 5....the ones i am looking foward to seeing in the region are...

1) OF couurse The Famous Franklin 13 (they will set a new region tourney record)

2) In 2nd will be Brentwood

3) then there will be Wilson Central

4) looking foward to seeing the new Blackman team esp with Hamm being there he is freekin awsome at teaching the basics....hamm is the man

5) then i think that Riverdale will throw a few upsets in the region

HONERABLE MENTION

Smyrna (might pull out a few wins not enough though)

Ravenwood

Siegel (not looking foward to seeing them wrestle jus couldnt realli think of a greater bunch of wrestlin thugs...haha...

825393610[/snapback]

I would agree up until the third position.

Page, as a group of all sophmores and one junior last year crushed most triple a teams. They are in a-aa this year and will take state this year and next.

Here is the Breakdown

1. Franklin

2. Brentwood

3. Warren Co.

4. Wilson Central

5. Smyrna

6. Ravenwood

7. Centennial

8. Blackman (yes I know they have Meredith and Martin, but two wrestlers don't score enough to make top 5)

9. Tullahoma

10. Page

This I think is how the stars will line up.

825403929[/snapback]

I am beginning to wonder if Smyrna and Brentwood won't be battling for 2nd now.

The upcoming matchups will be interesting.

soms

I would agree up until the third position.

Page, as a group of all sophmores and one junior last year crushed most triple a teams. They are in a-aa this year and will take state this year and next.

825435168[/snapback]

Everyone wil be surprised with Ravenwood this year (not having any seniors in the school yet) beat Page both times they met last season. Look for Ravenwood to take 2nd in the region.