the jungle was rocking tonight

TIGERPRIDE77

I went to the game and was very impressed with the Tigers. The Wildcats have nothing to be ashamed of they also have a good team. The turnovers hurt them and the size of the Tigers made a big differance. Does anybody know how many people was at that game last night? The stands were full and people standing 3 and 4 deep along the fence.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessean reported there was 2,300 in attendance.

As far as Ruddle. He did Nothing at MP. :lol:

He may be good, but tonight he was nothing.

You can talk all you wanna but the facts is he did nothing....... He may of had a good game in Collinwood or else were but he nor WC had saw a defense like MP.

He threw the ball to the recivers on the touchdowns but the MP defense showed him what football is all about.

Ruddle had 30 yards rushing all night.

Hype was that if MP stopped Ruddle WC had 2 other backs that would step up, wrong again.

Not aganist MP. Hammack had 53 yards & Nutt had 13 yards.

WC may have done great in the past, but that is OLD news.

6 foot 4 270 pound Adam Nolan ran the ball more yards than WC back did.

Just the facts to all, MP kicked them. So get off the CRAP about WC and relize the best team on Friday night won the game. thumb

So get off the CRAP about WC and relize the best team on Friday night won the game.  thumb

825396085[/snapback]

No one is saying Mt. Pleasant is not the best team. I hope they are the best 1A team in the state.

I have not seen anything negative about Mt. Pleasant in this thread. But if the attitude helps you all win more games, keep it going!

Edited by StanTrott

It was obvious that Ruddle was not able to play at full speed. He only played a couple of defensive series. To their credit, no one on Wayne County's team made comments or excuses about Ruddle's injuries.

Ruddle's condition takes nothing away from the excellent performance by Mt. Pleasant. The coaching staff and players are region champs, and hopefully they will be state champions in a few weeks.

Read these comments by Coach Crews from Wayne County, which appeared in the DAILY HERALD and make your own conclusion:

The Wildcats enter the game coming off a 27-7 win over archrival Collinwood.

That victory saw the full-time return of quarterback Joseph Ruddle, who has been plagued by injuries for the last couple of games.

"(Ruddle) is a tough kid and probably played when he shouldn't have," Crews said. "He's not the only one of our kids like that. We've got a nature of toughness about us."

Edited by StanTrott

It was obvious that Ruddle was not able to play at full speed.  He only played a couple of defensive series.  To their credit, no one on Wayne County's team made comments or excuses about Ruddle's injuries.

Ruddle's condition takes nothing away from the excellent performance by Mt. Pleasant.  The coaching staff and players are region champs, and hopefully they will be state champions in a few weeks.

Read these comments by Coach Crews from Wayne County, which appeared in the DAILY HERALD and make your own conclusion:

That victory saw the full-time return of quarterback Joseph Ruddle, who has been plagued by injuries for the last couple of games.

"(Ruddle) is a tough kid and probably played when he shouldn't have," Crews said. "He's not the only one of our kids like that. We've got a nature of toughness about us."

825396155[/snapback]

He had 172 yards rushing and 3 TD's in the week prior to this game. Thats alot of yards for someone not 100 percent. One thing for sure he wasnt 100 percent when he left the jungle last night. Read the Times Daily article that covered the WC/C'Wood game last week. Crews is quoted as saying that "having a healthy Ruddle made a difference in the game." Now unless he drank the water in Wayne County this week I'd say he was healthy to start the game. Now as to after the game I'm pretty sure he didnt leave as healthy.

Edited by mphstigerfan

Congrats to the Mount P. players on their region 6 championship. Waynesboro looked as flat as a pancake last night. I thought surley they would give the Tigers a harder game. They made the same mistakes every one else seems to be making missed tackles and turnovers. #4 sees the feild very well for Mount P. Him and #5 are fun to watch. Was big #78 the leading scorer for the Tigers last night? :lol: . It seemed Mount P. had veer figured out very well.

Edited by BURLEY

It was obvious that Ruddle was not able to play at full speed.  He only played a couple of defensive series.  To their credit, no one on Wayne County's team made comments or excuses about Ruddle's injuries.

Ruddle's condition takes nothing away from the excellent performance by Mt. Pleasant.  The coaching staff and players are region champs, and hopefully they will be state champions in a few weeks.

825396155[/snapback]

Bottom line is he DID NOT do that aganist MP. MP blew Collinwood out Wayne county did not. All you cry babies can make up excuses but the bottomline is MP whipped his butt....................................

I'm gonna tell this too all the WC fans. Until this game, Ruddle hadn't been hit that hard since the Lewis Co. game. #4 and Nolan had a heck of a game. Fennessee (#4) rushed for his 1000th yard in this game. Who was it from WC that said he wouldn't run on WC. He had 90 yards in the first half. When ya'll played LC the two middle linebackers were from MP and from what I hear, they ate Ruddles lunch all night. LC hit him hard and he laid down. But MP hit him harder and he gave up. Nutt and Hammock were very good runners, and they kept their feet moving, but Ruddle wasn't much of a load last night. And he was 100%. Crews told that to the MP staff. MP just put the pads on him and hard. Ruddle is a good ball player. WC is a great football team. But when you put the ball on the ground and miss tackles, a good team will take advantage just like MP did.

I'm gonna tell this too all the WC fans. Until this game, Ruddle hadn't been hit that hard since the Lewis Co. game. #4 and Nolan had a heck of a game. Fennessee (#4) rushed for his 1000th yard in this game. Who was it from WC that said he wouldn't run on WC. He had 90 yards in the first half. When ya'll played LC the two middle linebackers were from MP and from what I hear, they ate Ruddles lunch all night. LC hit him hard and he laid down. But MP hit him harder and he gave up. Nutt and Hammock were very good runners, and they kept their feet moving, but Ruddle wasn't much of a load last night. And he was 100%. Crews told that to the MP staff. MP just put the pads on him and hard. Ruddle is a good ball player. WC is a great football team. But when you put the ball on the ground and miss tackles, a good team will take advantage just like MP did.

825396438[/snapback]

Hey Bottomline, Who are the 2 LB for Lewis Co? I am from MP and just curious who they are. Thanks ahead of time.