Blackman vs Wilson Central

Blazer14

Guest Oakland
Hey region, have you heard anything about so e-mail that was released to all the coaches and principals in the mid state about U of R playing an illegal player??? Now Im not saying its true but Im just telling you what I heard.  If anyone else has any info on this please let us know!

825400563[/snapback]

absolutely no truth to this rumor whatsoever. riverdale is as clean as a whistle thumb

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Wow!! A Oakland fan coming to the defense of RHS, dont think ive ever seen that before. I dont think I would ever describe RHS as "clean as a whistle" though.  But seriously, I hope they are clean. I know the player that the "rumor" is about, and they would be just as good with or without him.  I would hate it for the seniors if something was to happen to their season, because they really are a very good football team.

825400877[/snapback]

blazer14, e-mail me at patriots1999@hotmail.com

Guest region4fan

Blazer14......don't know what you are talking about. I am in KY all week on business and am sort of out of the loop from Boro talk. How about emailing me at mrregion4fan@yahoo.com with some details??

shaping up to be an interesting week isnt it.

bhsoL thank for all the exact details. i remembered the basics but i guess all that really matters was that we won. been doing some research on WC and based on what i have read/video i saw my early prediction is:

Blackman-24

WC-17

i know it might come as a shock that i am picking blackman, huh?

Guest region4fan

I just heard that Cave is the starter so I am picking the Blaze too for sentimental reasons.....all the great BHS fans on coacht that I have admired....and B/c your band toned it down! :D However, If WC wins I will be very happy too. Both teams are class acts! thumb

Guest Oakland
I just heard that Cave is the starter so I am picking the Blaze too for sentimental reasons.....all the great BHS fans on coacht that I have admired....and B/c your band toned it down! :D However, If WC wins I will be very happy too. Both teams are class acts! thumb

825401731[/snapback]

with the way this week is going, this game may not matter both teams may get in anyways

Guest region4fan

No one knows anything for sure.232323.......pure specualtion at this point.

Does anyone know if Coach Alsup is planning on staying put at BHS after this season??

Also anyone know if Gregg Miles is getting any looks from colleges??

No one knows anything for sure.232323.......pure specualtion at this point.

Does anyone know if Coach Alsup is planning on staying put at BHS after this season??

Also  anyone know if Gregg Miles is getting any looks from colleges??

825401965[/snapback]

From what I hear, Alsup should be back. And Im not sure about Miles, hes a real smart guy, so im sure he is going somewhere. Not sure about football though.