East Robertson at Westmoreland

timbdp

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

voldog you are correct in everything you said.what are the scenarios for that playoffs concering these two teams? i know westmoreland almost has to win to get in could a loss by east drop them to a tie or something?( i dont know region records)

im making a special trip home from school to see this game on friday. i hope it turns out to be a great game much like the past three years.01' score 7-6 westmoreland.ER returns opinging kick off for a touchdown. w'land blocks pat and doesnt give up another score in the game to get the W.02' w'land squeaks by again.dont remember the score to this game. but it was a great defensive game.

then last year w'land comes back from 21-3 at the half kicks a game winning field goal in OT to make the playoffs.

it's turned out to be quite a rivalry.cant wait to see those lights again.

x-player, i think westmoreland has to win friday and station camp has to lose to houston county for westmoreland to get the 4th spot....station camp , even though they beat westmoreland earlier, had to forfiet a game to stewart county for using and inelgible player late in the game.....so it makes this friday night a big couple a games in the region

Westmoreland has a couple of key injuries.  I believe that that'll be the deciding factor.  East Rob will win by 14.  I would really rather Westmoreland win, because I have a hatred for one of East Rob's coaches.  He comes here for a month and leaves without saying a word to the players.  A real class act.

825402624[/snapback]

SC which coach are you talking about? ER coach's are some fine christian men.