lebanon vs. siegel

shaggyJ

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

region....was it not u that was apologizing for your fans behavior after the game Thursday....see the Oakland Siegel thread if u have forgotten

13 arrests thats right 10 in one day if you wanna get technical however...the kids that get arrested dont reflect the hooligans WHATSOEVER....sure we love to talk trash ...its second nature to me and others....but to say that we arent happy unless there is a fight is ABSOLUTELY INSANE....i just got home and as i read this thread i was in shock that you would say such stupid things as these....tell me...who got arrested at the Knox Central game....MTSU Students who had no association with Siegel...who got arrested at the Wilson Central game or Riverdale???????? I can gurantee you NO HOOLIGANS did. Our administration is on us so tight none of us are stupid enough to do anything....

What have you been doing all day that has made you so stupid????

you claim we had a good crowd at the Oakland game...YEAH RIGHT that was one of our worst showings considering the magnitude of the game

and then you go and say we have drunk drivers at our tailgates....sry but last time i checked we have sponsors and every single time we go somewhere....we reflect those sponsors so we are not stupid enough to have "drunken teens" at our tailgates....there wasn't even an SRO at that game for us so who did u get your info from on that game???? oh yea and that week...wasnt it columbia who had 3 gang shootings in that past week???? we weren't dumb enough to do anything to get us shot like that. You act like such a class act on here sometimes region...but then today you have taken a completely different turn and started to badmouth people that at one time you commended on here....jus shut up about things you have no clue about

Edited by Harris' hooligans