Mt.Pleasant vs Cascade

snowman

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have talked to some players and coaches from Cascade this week, and they are fired up and ready to go! I think they may have an answer to a couple of things. Mp will probably see the most passing they have seen all year Friday night. I don't know if the champs can win but they may give them all they can handle. Cascade has a alot of motivation for this week, playing a ranked team, Senior night and all. Should be a good game, I think the DCA coaches will be their as well.

I have talked to some players and coaches from Cascade this week, and they are fired up and ready to go! I think they may have an answer to a couple of things. Mp will probably see the most passing they have seen all year Friday night. I don't know if the champs can win but they may give them all they can handle. Cascade has a alot of motivation for this week, playing a ranked team, Senior night and all. Should be a good game, I think the DCA coaches will be their as well.

825404898[/snapback]

I'm sure the Tigers will see more passing than they have seen all year. I'm also sure that the Cascade QB will get hit more often and harder than he's been hit all year. Burley are you going to keep following the Tigers. What have you been to now, 3 in a row? I think the shot at a perfect 10-0 record will be enough fuel to keep the big Tiger machine going just fine. All that motivation and Sr. night stuff lasts about a couple plays and then the football games gets going. Roro Fennessee needs 3 tackles to become the all time leading tackler at MPHS. Get there early he should have this record by about the 4th play.

Oh yea, Cascades QB will get hit! Yes it will be a challenge to MP but more of a challenge to him i think. Although i will say Cascade will probably fired up at the start. I think it is important that MP starts off fast. They have had a couple of games where they came out a little flat. If Cascade gets off to a fast start i think they could make it interesting.

As for Roro Fennessee! I am not afraid to say that i think he is the best defensive player to ever play at MP! He has a good mix of size and speed! He is very fast to the ball and chooses good angles. Breaking the tackle record will be a great accomplishment and i think all will be glad he gets it because of the hard work he has put forth. Does anyone know if he has any offers to anywhere? Go MP!!

Yes I will be following the Tigers or which ever 61a team last the longest, I hope they can handle the privates, but I don't know . The playoffs put alot of pressure on teams. I think Cascade has a trick or two ready. :lol: Their qb is mobile for a 6'6 guy, and he has a rocket launcher for a arm. Him and the qb for Moore County are the best in the region I think. Both teams will need a win for confidence heading into the playoffs. Its very hard to think postive going into the playoffs with a loss on your mind.

MT. PLEASANT FANS,IM PICKING An UPSET TOMORROW NIGHT.IF YOU RUN THE 7-2 DEFENSE CASCASDE WILL RIP YOUR DEFENSE APART.THEY ALSO HAVE ONE OF THE BEST LINEBACKERS IN THE STATE IN CHRISMAS.IM GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE TO SAY THIS IM SURE BUT I PICK

CASCADE36

MT PLEASANT-35

825405602[/snapback]

Hey Boro, how did your pick turnout last week?

A 10-0 record this year compared to 0-10 2 years ago. That's not bad. As for playing anybody you can debate that. However the schedule is pretty much set without any options. MP was told they didn't play anybody the first 4 games. Collinwood will challenge them. Didn't happen. Okay Forrest is big and will get after them. Not. Moore County has a plan for them. They can pass. 55-10. Huntland will sting them in the hive. 21-0. Wayne County. Now they play someone. Wasn't close.

Regardless what happens the rest of the year the citizens of MP have had a great ride. All my friends there want to talk football again. It hasn't been like that in 10 years. When I saw them I was impressed. Small town football. That's America.