Campbell Co. @ Karns

VolViking

With the last couple of scenarios that the TSSAA has put out on playoffs, Campbell Co. will need to pull out all the stops on offense and keep the Karns running game at bay. I hope your punter is hot Friday night, it might be a field position game more than a big play game! It would be disappointing to finish with a winning season which you are guaranteed of and not go to the dance!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by possumcop

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, its been a great year for the cougars from campbell county, BUT the season is not overyet. CC will make the playoffs but with a loss this Friday night at karns sends them on the road.WHich may not be a bad thing considering in my opinion the cougars are a better road team when away from some of what i think are distractions around here.CC has some team friction as my latest source tells me, so watch out. With Steiner out cc is hurting bad at qb, it will hurt them this week as the cougars defense plays thier hearts out, but a stagnating offense loses the game for them,

GO COUGS

well, its been a great year for the cougars from campbell county, BUT the season is not overyet. CC will make the playoffs but with a loss this Friday night at karns sends them on the road.WHich may not be a bad thing considering in my opinion the cougars are a better road team when away from some of what i think are distractions around here.CC has some team friction as my latest source tells me, so watch out.  With Steiner out cc is hurting bad at qb, it will hurt them this week as the cougars defense plays thier hearts out, but a stagnating offense loses the game for them,

GO COUGS

825401514[/snapback]

The Cougars have achieved far too much this year to start finger-pointing at this stage of the season. Whatever the problem MAY be, Woods and some of the other leaders of the team need to have a players only meeting and air things out fast. This is definitely not the time to be second-guessing or having disharmony among the TEAM.

ONE HEARTBEAT!

ahhhh so the old ugly head is once again rising in the cougar den!!!!!!!!! anyone have the scoop as to what's going on and why?

normally there would be 3 pages by now of the ccchs faithful if they would have won, it seems that the true faithful are still here after the loss to db. we now know who are the proud ccchs supporters and those that are shamed into hiding with this past loss. just look at the list of posters before this post and see who they are (now i know some are not such as me but not ashamed to admit i'm following them this season) end of bandwagon rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you folks come to k-town this week holler out your windows and say hi to JKar. predictions of the game to follow. game is still on the 29 (fri) right, cause i seen somewhere where games where moved to thurs. i just might get the old lady off of me and show up who knows?????????? thumb

ahhhh so the old ugly head is once again rising in the cougar den!!!!!!!!!  anyone have the scoop as to what's going on and why?  . . .  game is still on the 29 (fri) right, cause i seen somewhere where games where moved to thurs. i just might get the old lady off of me and show up who knows?????????? thumb

825401889[/snapback]

The game is still set for Friday. The only game on Thursday that may have an affect on the Cougars is the MoWest-Cherokee game. Go Cherokee!

JKar, come on over the the Blue & Orange Cougar section Friday - you can make it up to Lady JKar Saturday night since the Vols have an early kickoff. :blink:

JKar, I'll be pn the sideline with a camera if you want to come introduce yourself in person at the Karns game. I look for Larry "The Snake" Napier to have an outstanding game and for Chris Johnson to return to 200+ yard rushing form. The defense will be as good as always and the Cougars will win by at least 14 points.

ahhhh so the old ugly head is once again rising in the cougar den!!!!!!!!!  anyone have the scoop as to what's going on and why? 

normally there would be 3 pages by now of the ccchs faithful if they would have won, it seems that the true faithful are still here after the loss to db.  we now know who are the proud ccchs supporters and those that are shamed into hiding with this past loss.  just look at the list of posters before this post and see who they are (now i know some are not such as me but not ashamed to admit i'm following them this season) end of bandwagon rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you folks come to k-town this week holler out your windows and say hi to JKar.  predictions of the game to follow.  game is still on the 29 (fri) right, cause i seen somewhere where games where moved to thurs. i just might get the old lady off of me and show up who knows?????????? thumb

825401889[/snapback]

JKar...will yoube calling teh show (sports chat) tonite???

and I must agree with you about teh Cougar nation...where have teh Cougar supporters gone ...there is no sham ein losing to DB...heck, who hasnt lost to them this year...again, no shame...they were just that much better...even with Stiner at QB I do ot think we would have been close...maybe for ahlaf or so but DB was just THAT MUCH BETTER!!!

anintereting point for teh Cougars and Rodents (Beaveers are just big water rats) game...

there is no school friday in CC...Karns is isn school...how will teh Cougar team spend theri day off...Karns will be ina regular routine school day...anyone who knows anything about football knows that the dayoff form school could and might affect a team be it CC or whomever...I know we were out teh day of teh Bearden game but everyone was on campus and teh coaches did a tremendous job keeping the team together and focused...but we will not be on campus Friday...anythoughts on this...

GO COUGS!!!

interesting that there's no school on fri. for ccchs (vacation or canceled due to big ballgame). don't know if i'll be able to make it or not but will try. won't be calling the show tonight i have a meeting to attend (cta = coach t's annonymous lol) seriously a business meeting. i bet karns will be standing room only.