Richland at Loretto

OlineR5aa

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a tough game to decide on. Richland has the momentum coming into the game but I think Loretto is the more talented team. But as everyone knows talent doesn't mean much. Loretto looked great against Cheatham and horrible against Fairview. If the team that played Cheatham shows Loretto will win. If the team that played Fairview shows up the Richland will win. Whoever wins this game is basically just getting to drive up to Huntingdon and play one and be done.

I hope that Richland will pull this off Friday Night. I think they have the ability to do it, if their heads don't mess them up. They are still a little down from the loss to Lewis County. But I have to tell you, it's been GREAT watching them play football this year. So a win Friday Night means they go to Huntingdon in the first round. Any chance at all for the Raider Team once they reach playoffs?

Not if they have to play Huntingdon, but I will tell you this. People said that in 2002 to Fairview when we had to travel to play the 3rd ranked Huntingdon Mustangs and we came out victorious. I hope whoever goes to Huntingdon gives thema good game and comes home with a victory.

825401898[/snapback]

I hope that Gerry Bertier team is the one to come to Huntingdon either in week 2 or week 3. If FAIRVIEW makes it that far. so he will shut up about what happened a couple of years ago. Tired of seeing him brag about what Fairview did back then. He must of had been a great sideline cheerleader. Let this year be the year that you brag about and quit living in years gone by.

Guest catfish-hunter
I hope that Gerry Bertier team is the one to come to Huntingdon either in week 2 or week 3.  If FAIRVIEW makes it that far.  so he will shut up about what happened a couple of years ago.  Tired of seeing him brag about what Fairview did back then.  He must of had been a great sideline cheerleader.  Let this year be the year that you brag about and quit living in years gone by.

825404972[/snapback]

Do hate on Gerry B!!!! He serves as my role-model and I'm sure that he had the Huntingdon recievers on LOCK-DOWN back in 2002. Huntingdon better be glad that Gerry B's playing days are done cause it would be no contest between the Yellow Jackets and the Mustangs if he were in uniform. It still might not be because I am predicting a quarterfinals preview this week between Cheatham and Fairview. Yall folks out west may as well pack it in while you still have a chance!!!

I was just giving Loretto and Richland the hope that a #4 seed can beat a #1 seed and that is the most recent example in our region. Camden almost pulled the feat off last year against Lewis Co. I hope Fairview and Huntingdon do meet in the playoffs it will be a great match-up. tricklian for your info, i started on both sides of the ball at WR and CB. watch the film i am #24, the one that intercepted a Huntingdon pass to seal the deal and blocked my butt of with the other linemen and recievers that allowed cothran to run loose, so i wasn't on the sideline cheerleading.

Quote: Gerry Bertier:

I hope Fairview and Huntingdon do meet in the playoffs it will be a great match-up. tricklian for your info, i started on both sides of the ball at WR and CB. watch the film i am #24, the one that intercepted a Huntingdon pass to seal the deal and blocked my butt of with the other linemen and recievers that allowed cothran to run loose, so i wasn't on the sideline cheerleading.

You must be your own HERO. Must be sad in Fairview for you to still be looking a films of yourself from a couple of years back. But for you to be worried about Huntingdon before they every meet is of great respect for the Mustang program.

Thanks for paying so much attition to what is happening on the West side of the River. How Thoughtful of you. thumb