East VS. THS

wrestlingcoach

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sullivan Eat us running on alot of momentum right now, they are looking strong and they have alot to play for, East squeaks by in this one by a slim margin and Coach Nelson takes the pats deep into the playoffs.

825398858[/snapback]

I can see that you havent watched Tennessee High play this year. This will be the hardest game on the schedule for east and they will get drilled by atleast 3 TDs

Well usually I predict the outcomes of the game, But in this game there is no need cause Ths will kill east. East thinks there good this year cause they have a quarterback that is really worthless and a joke as well. They will find out how big a joke he really is when they play THS at the castle. There is no use for them coming to the vikings feild when they know theres no hope.

989 Mr. Eads is good!!! He is one of the best QB.s I have seen around here in a while. THS. has a better team than East; that is the reason they will win. I am sure Eads will do eveything within his considerable abilities to change that outcome. THS is a very good football team. East is a good offense, with a pretty good defense. Sullivan East is a good team, but not as good as THS.

Good luck to both. I hope both play to there full potential, without mistakes and the best team wins.

Eads and Nidiffer are different kinds of QB's. Nidiffer runs the wing T and Eads is in a shotgun spread offense. I wouldn't say that one is better than the other. Each has done a good job running their own particular offense.

If you want to compare the numbers, we could. I know that Nidiffer runs the 40 in 4.5 seconds, which is good for a run based offense. As far as passing goes, Nidiffer won the passing contest in the jamboree this year, so he must have a stronger arm too.

As for the game, it should be a good one, at least if you are pulling for the Vikings. They will roll in this one 56-7. thumb

No class 989. Eads is, without a doubt, the best QB in the conference. He stacks up well with the kid from DB, but they are different types of QB's. TN High might could win the state with a QB like Eads. Face it, the Vikings will probably win, but East has the QB.

825398945[/snapback]

Eads doesnt even come close to stacking up to Duran from DB. The only reason Eads looks good is because the offense is centered around him. Tennessee Highs offense is centered around their running game, thats the only reason eads has put up more numbers than Tennessee High's Nidiffer

EAST VS. THS well, I say that THS will run all over EAST!!!!!!!!!!! Because they are better coached and they have great players that are respectful and listen don't get me wrong EAST has done good this year and good luck to them down the road but the outcome will be bad, very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THS- 52

EAST -7 thumb :)