CAK vs. Oneida

Ro8432

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much pulse in this thread, must be from the "nerves". Chill out, gang! It's just high school football, and nobody takes THAT seriously in the state of Tennessee. :ph34r: It will be game time before you know it, so don't miss this opportunity to hype your team. CAK you know we will give it our best shot, and I know you guys think your the greatest thing since air, so lets rock on! I mean this could get down right fun with all the hillbillies with muzzleloaders in their gun racks mingling with all the yuppies in their monogramed sweaters. :lol: So lets communicate some this week, unless your afraid you might ruffle some duck feathers down here. Won't happen, the only time we ruffle feathers down here is "in-season". We are lookin' for some of that K-town sophistacation(misspelled) that you fellas are so famous for. This ones going to be a hoot! :D

Now hold up. I don't know about this sophistication being in Knoxville and the hillbillies being in Oneida. I would say that Oneida people are smarter, on average, than Knoxville people.

Go to Oneida and ask 20 people how to get to Knoxville and I bet everyone of them could tell you.

Go to Knoxville and ask 20 people how to get to Oneida and I bet just over half or so could tell you.

Yep, Oneida people is smarter than Knoxville people. :ph34r:

Now that's what I'm talking about Meals. C-O-C-K-Y! Love it when you guys talk like that about your bros. That is a significant over/under for "CACK" to put up(100) against a team who's back is firmly against the wall.

Word, dad burn it, I know there are plenty of fellers who would attach the word sophistication to something and still not be talking about intelligence! Sophistication simply means they LOOK as if they know what they are talkin' about, not that they actually know anything. A feller with a shotgun in his rack is much more likely to gain my respect, than a bald dude in a sweater! Don't go hate'in on your bro, bro!

Kaz to Cack! <_<

"A feller with a shotgun in his rack is much more likely to gain my respect, than a bald dude in a sweater! Don't go hate'in on your bro, bro!"

Don't dis' the bald dude in the sweater... he'll be the one performing your kidney transplant one day. <_< BTW most CAK folks keep .44's in the glove compartments of their BMWs. :ph34r:

Edited by Dalton91

We are cool, Dault! I wasn't dissin' your Daddy. We got us some fine doctors and nurses up in the mountains, too! I know quite a few folks with a bald spot, too, so don't think I'm hate'in. I'm sure you could whip up a healthy dose of respect for someone that might do something nasty with a Bowie Knife, as opposed to a feller who helps you out with a scalpel. As I recall, he then departs in his 2005 Cherry Red Viper over to the mistress's house(which he purchased with the last kidney operation), before returning home to the wife and children. Of course this is all speculative, so don't go home and start a fight with pops! :o By the way, Dault, wouldn't have any monogram sweaters in the closet, would you? :o

." As I recall, he then departs in his 2005 Cherry Red Viper over to the mistress's house(which he purchased with the last kidney operation),"

Is it the Viper, mistress, or house he purchased with the last operation??? I do have a mongramed flannel shirt.

Edited by Dalton91

." As I recall, he then departs in his 2005 Cherry Red Viper over to the mistress's house(which he purchased with the last kidney operation),"

Is it the Viper, mistress, or house he purchased with the last operation??? I do have a mongramed flannel shirt.

825401328[/snapback]

Boy, Dalton, you would be ready to ride and rope in that shirt, should've been a cowboy. (Sorry Toby Keith)

Edited by CYJacket

what does all this about monograms and shotguns have to do with football friday night? last i checked this messageboard is about Oneida vs. CAK. and another thing...dont get me wrong cak fans, but from reading this post it sounds like you all owned coalfield last friday, but if i remember correct. it was 49-49 in the 4th quarter. And then some turnovers in your direction are what made the final 70-49. so dont get all cocky goin to oneida this friday. because this friday is a heck of alot bigger than last friday. so you better show up to play, or your all gonna be goin home sad.