CAK vs. Oneida

Ro8432

Well you quote the Bible and then you talk of white lightning here in Oneida. You don't know one thing about living up here so before you ever, EVER make an assumption maybe you will want to do a little research. Just because we have country accents and live in a small town you think you can get on here and make fun of us. Just because some of our parents couldn't dream of sending their kids to a private school you automatically think we are living 15 years in time behind you. Every time you post you take away from CAK's team because you complain about the game. The game might have been badly officiated, but the players didn't get on here and bash they congradulated us. It's amazing that some people think that today's youth are going to end the world and we can have enough respect for each other to tell each other good game and you haven't said one good thing about us. It's simply amazing.

Edited by Ro8432

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Moses, I have been asleep on this thread. I saw the comment regarding Ref's by the CAK fan yesterday afternoon and decided to let it rest after last years Coalfield/CAK game and that major fiasco.

Gotta say it now. What goes around comes around. Congradulations Oneida and keep pluggin'. I said it before, and I'll say it again, Coalfield beat a very good Oneida team early in the season.

As for CAK. You guys griped and complained on here last year after Coalfield fans complained of the perceived clock operator error, and it did not change anything. But we sure got chastized by you guys for even bringing it up. I think your conscience was bothering you. Face it Coalfield was a very good 6-4 football team sitting home last year because the professionals messed it up. This year, it is your team.

Gear up for basketball, it is here. :lol:

We've always heard that almost everyone in Scott County is related anyawy so does it really matter if those gentlemen were from Oneida, Hnutsville, etc  ;)

Why shoot fire. You'uns got a sense of humor over thar in Nocksville. Yep, you is rite, all of us hicks up here in the sticks is mostly related. Shucks, I fownd out jest yesterday that my maw is also my grandfather. Who would've thunk it. Land sakes, that was almost as frustrating as when my fiown.... phian.... fian.... the girl what I was goin to marry up to ... turned out to be my dadburn sister, darn it all ta' heck and back.

Uh shore do wish uh had me one of them Lecksuses or maybe a mursaydees like you'uns over there in th' big town get to' drive around. But uh reckon I'll have to make doo with muh ol' pickup. Well, Uh'd sat here and try an' hen-peck a little more but uh got to go owt wif th' ol' hownd dawg an' check on th' brew I got stewin' down by tha crick.

Oh, buh tha way, if y'all is so dadburn smart, ya might want ta learn how ta spale "Huntsville" :angry:

Why dont you guys just hug and kiss, Ive never seen a game of football where both teams wanted the other team to win so bad.

If the highlanders dont throw you in the pile with your homeboyz, then we are going to give you a another taste of the nation the next week.

Ohh, that brings back memories dont it? You will join your homeboyz soon enough.

825408835[/snapback]

Well Keenation since you want to talk smack....just look in your books and see what happened in 1992.Oh my gosh.I about forgot...We beat youns to go to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP and then beat BGA for the official title of State Champions in 1992.OH NOW THAT DOES BRING BACK MEMORIES.

These two teams OHS and CAK have class.Evidently you dont.Its good to see them congratulating each other.Maybe next week you will be congratulated for winning...or maybe NOT

GO INDIANS!!!!!!!

Edited by OHS 92 State Champs

If memory serves me correctly, a clock operator at CAK got them into the playoffs last season, so don't get on here bashing the officials this time.  B)  I do agree, however, that CAK has a very good team and it is a shame that teams such as North Greene and Jellico are going to the playoffs.

825409702[/snapback]

North Greene and Jellico can't help they are in a 5 team region composed of weak teams except for Cloudland. They are here and you should be thankful that you have an easy road, well unless that road leads to Roan Mt. Let me get another chew of Levi Garrett and I'll be right back! B)

topraymore, this is Kazam, and all I got to say to you is you are going to have TO PRAY MORE! You know why that roughing penalty was declined, cause the coach thought the 90 yards between the ball and the endzone favored his defense. Good coaching! Perhaps he would rethink the decision to move the ball out of his endzone before the half when the exchange was muffed. That turnover cost them 7 points. We could argue until the cows come in OR you can do what the kids did, let it go with class. The officiating crew did not determine the outcome of this football game: they didn't throw an interception, fumble a ball, take points off the board, throw a pass, run a ball, kiss my sister, or make shine in Scott County.

:D Kaz :blink: Out! :D

Well you quote the Bible and then you talk of white lightning here in Oneida. You don't know one thing about living up here so before you ever, EVER make an assumption maybe you will want to do a little research. Just because we have country accents and live in a small town you think you can get on here and make fun of us. Just because some of our parents couldn't dream of sending their kids to a private school you automatically think we are living 15 years in time behind you. Every time you post you take away from CAK's team because you complain about the game. The game might have been badly officiated, but the players didn't get on here and bash they congradulated us. It's amazing that some people think that today's youth are going to end the world and we can have enough respect for each other to tell each other good game and you haven't said one good thing about us. It's simply amazing.

825409785[/snapback]

Do your thing Ro..

........hold the sticks, man the popcorn machine, call the plays, turn on the lights, take up tickets, line the field, give the play-by-play, flirt with the cheerleaders, or pass wind while running! Although the head referee, might have done that last one, there were no confirmed sightings of the mushroom cloud. Roark #84 looked like he hit some "bad air" there when he laid on the ground with his arms in the air after missing that pass. :blink:

Edited by kazam37

Holy Moses, I have been asleep on this thread. I saw the comment regarding Ref's by the CAK fan yesterday afternoon and decided to let it rest after last years Coalfield/CAK game and that major fiasco.

Gotta say it now. What goes around comes around. Congradulations Oneida and keep pluggin'. I said it before, and I'll say it again, Coalfield beat a very good Oneida team early in the season.

As for CAK. You guys griped and complained on here last year after Coalfield fans complained of the perceived clock operator error, and it did not change anything. But we sure got chastized by you guys for even bringing it up. I think your conscience was bothering you. Face it Coalfield was a very good 6-4 football team sitting home last year because the professionals messed it up. This year, it is your team.

Gear up for basketball, it is here. :)

825409845[/snapback]

CY,

One, and only one CAK fan(I think "Topraymore" is a mom) complained about the officials. Give it a rest. You don't work for CBS News do you?

CY,

One, and only one CAK  fan(I think "Topraymore" is a mom) complained about the officials. Give it a rest. You don't work for CBS News do you?

825411233[/snapback]

Why? Are you ashamed that a fan of CAK could be more like the fans at Coalfield when they felt they got a dirty deal? A fan is a fan and they say what they feel. I wasn't the only person that mentioned above, and I was willing to let it go but the comments kept comming. If mom is upset, just think what all the mom's at Coalfield felt last year on the obvious. I would never complain about a few missed calls, it is gonna happen. The problem is at crunch time and the officials fall asleep.

I would Rather :D not say where I work; but let's put it this way, you couldn't stand the stress, and dealing with the gray areas in the world. Kingbrian is the newsman and he puts Rather away. He sure isn't like Ole Riley either.

Edited by CYJacket