wrestlers in region 5 @ 119

wrestlerguy119

latino -

You and I both know you did not stand a chance against Warfield - so Yes, it is a given that everyone should sigh a sign a relief that he has graduated and moved on - no one in Region V could have beat him! He was a very convincing little "Indian Chief" when it came to winning a match!

P.S. Who was it that beat you at the Region V last year? Wasn't the guy that beat a nice guy? :angry: Was he even ranked?

Edited by sundancer

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...119 looks to be a fairly easy class with new fresh faces..."

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but look at 112 last year (maybe the most competitive weight class) and concider that to be 119 this year. Due to the weight certifications most of those guys have probably been bumped up to 119 this year. I expect R-5 119 to be very competative this year.

hey sundancer, shutup man! your an idiot! duh i know i couldnt beat warfield, he teched me out my junior year. but look at one thing, i did go undefeated in the regular season, and my overall 3 year record was 61 and 18. thats pretty darn good and not to mention ive only been pinned three times and that was my first year. yes i messed up at regions and got beat by an unranked guy, but my stats should show i am worthy of at least a little credit. plus it got me recruited by maryville college so ha, and im the starting 125. so i dont care what u think.

Latino,

I actually coached against you last year in your region semi's match, and looks like I'll be coaching against you again this year the second week in December when we come to your tournament (nothing personal... :lol: ). Don't listen to these guys. I followed you alot during your career and you were definitely a tough kid. The bad news is that you will probably meet either Warfield or Jon Lamberth (from Dickson County) a few times again this year since we (MTSU) are in the same conference as you guys. I look forward to seeing you around, and tell Coach Dunn and the guys that Hamm says hey!!

Best of luck this year!

Hamm

hamm, thx for comments. thats sweet that warfield is wrestling again. he is gonna KILL me. oh well, yea i cant wait for the college wrestling season to begin. college is a lot harder than high school. as for who beat me last year in the region tournament, the seventh seed lebanon guy named martin varela and then an unranked guy from tullahoma named rene karton (spelling). i still am haunted about how i didnt make it to state, but at least my career isnt over.

• 2 weeks later...

who all is going 119 in region 5 i already kno a few....pleease fill in the blanks if you can

Blackman High School- Proctor

LaVergne High School- Brownlow

Lebanon High School-

Lincoln Co. High School-

Oakland High School-

Riverdale High School-

Shelbyville Central High School-

Smyrna High School- Brian Dedmon

Tullahoma High School - Rene ...

Warren Co. High School -

Wilson Central High School-

Brentwood High School -